Carts Guru Automated Marketing

Carts Guru Automated Marketing | Reviews

by Carts Guru

Marketing automation for SMS marketing, email, FBM retargeting

Xin Roller

Really amazing app with a lot of different options to recover abandoned carts. The best one so far. Also a fair pricing plan.

TLM Research

I wasn't sure about how I was getting priced and if I had optimal settings, so I hit up the chat, and Florent from Spain skyped me and helped me make sure all my settings were optimal for what I was trying to accomplish. Mainly, making sure I'm not being too intrusive to my customers while trying to capture upwards of 25% of lost sales.

Value Gear Online

Installed CartsGuru and boom! the very first default email recovered a sale!

It was quite easy and intuitive to figure out and configure. And on top of that, their team actually went over the setup, and offered to help to make sure everything is set up perfectly, and as per best practices - great service!

Sewing By Sarah

Great service. The guys walked me through the entire setup and I'm already seeing some big numbers in terms of revenue recovered. Highly highly recommend.

Wisho

Don't understand why this app doesn't have more reviews. Between our two stores this app has recovered over $50K in lost sales. SMS retargeting!

Happy Wax

Excellent! We were completely swamped during the Holiday season and wanted to upgrade our cart abandonment strategy but were a small company and did not have time to do all of the things we wanted. Carts guru met with us for 15 mins, listened to our strategy, and did all of the leg work themselves. We have tried a lot of cart abandonment tools on our Shopify website, for email - and especially text - this is a must have to increase revenue!

omg-wow-store

I used this app to help me recover abandoned shopping carts using email and sms. The customer service was incredible, Matt helped me set up everything from A to Z and help me setup a very aggressive and effective campaign. Refreshing, Thanks.

Live Your Expression

Matt is amazing great service! He is always avialble and helpful! Great insights as well! Oh my god amazing!

GreatVacs

Carts Guru has helped recover so many abandoned carts for all our clients. It's one of the apps that we always use from day 1, and I recommend it to everyone interested in selling on Shopify. Plus, Matt has been great at helping get everything setup and running well.

Elite Athletic Gear

The SMS feature has helped recover a fair amount of abandoned carts. Nice feature to our shop. Thanks.