Carts Guru ‑ Retargeting

Carts Guru ‑ Retargeting

by Carts Guru

All-in-one retargeting solution - Email, SMS, Messenger

Moon & Back

messed up my facebook pixel replacement. though i contacted them they blamed facebook itself. and then i contacted w facebook and shopify support. and they asserted that it happens coz of multiple pixel firing coz of placement. shopify reconnected me and this app support team again.. and i never heard back from them.. this app gave only headache and waste of time

July 8, 2019

Hello Moon & Back,

we are sorry about this; we would certainly not want any of our customers to have bad experiences from using our platform. We are investigating to see whether we can fix the issue. As our app is removed so we should no longer have any impact on your website, however we still see two different pixels.

We noticed that the IDs used on the second pixel is not one of the IDs that we normally use. Having two pixels is not supposed to be a problem, it might be an issue with the set-up of one of the pixels.

Give us few days more to keep looking into this issue. We will reach out to you at the soonest!

BEYROU

It's doesn't let me use free trial without putting my credit card into their site
honestly, I wanted to try it first then decide whether to subscribe or not.

March 26, 2019

Hello Beyrou,

We are sorry to hear you are unhappy with the app.
When you sign up to a free trial we ask for debit/credit card details for several reasons: to verify your identity, to protect us from theft and fraud, to validate your purchase if you decide to buy any of the subscription plans.

Your card is not charged during the trial, you will be charged only if you decide to purchase one of the subscription plans.

Thanks!

Coolstuffandmore

This app is not working properly. Clicking to edit emails is not working, the back to dashboard link is not working, everything is getting stuck. I had high hopes that this app would help my shop, but it obviously is very amateur. Disappointed.