Carts Guru

Carts Guru

by Carts Guru

All-in-one Email, SMS, FBM Marketing Automation Platform

Doggy Wrld - Pet Shop

Great app when it works. I wonder when they'll ever address the numerous "api error" messages that always pop up

Salezr

Very poor customer service, I see many responses from carts guru staff that their pricing is "completely transparent," maybe the fact that you keep having to say that means that people don't feel that it actually is transparent? They appear to have changed their pricing structure to a pay as you go model. I signed up, bought a small amount of credit and turned off auto recharge. This was on a site that I am no longer using, so I didn't want the recharge on. I was then charged an additional subscription fee for multiple months while the site wasn't recieving traffic. I tried to explain to the staff that its confusing that if you turn of auto recharge you are still charged, and that at no point when I bought pay as you go credits was it clear that there would be additional charges. I got a condescending response from support along the lines of "I'm sorry you thought our app was free" despite clearly explaining that was not my interpretation. They were not budging at all at refunding me and I ended up settling for a partial refund. There are also serious issues with the app attributing sales to it which are not actually from the app, this is apparently something they are 'working on.' The number of subscribers attributed to the app also was literally impossible, as it was significantly higher than the amount of people that had added to cart during the time I was using the app. Other people seem to have issues with the way you attribute subscribers as well, maybe you should start paying attention to customers instead of writing off their concerns? Goto SMS bump for 10x better customer service, product, transparency and performance.

February 25, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, it is appreciated. We apologize for any confusion in regards to our pricing model.

Carts Guru’s pricing is contacts based + pre-paid SMS. The contacts-based plan includes all our features for email marketing, Facebook messenger, coupons code management, widgets, and many more features. We give all new customers $10 of free SMS credits so they can experience every channel. After those credits are spent, you need to pre-pay for SMS separately.

If you run out of SMS credits, we will pause sending SMS until the account is topped up. Customers can enable SMS automatic-recharge to avoid any interferences in their campaigns.

If you have under 300 contacts connected to your website, Carts Guru is free. If you accumulate more contacts, the price of your account will increase accordingly. To find out exactly how much you will pay for the number of contacts you have, just check out the pricing calculator: bit.ly/2SF2qqs

Your subscription is pre-paid on a monthly basis. We can not assume that due to a drop in traffic that we should cancel your account, you need to click ‘cancel subscription’.

It seems like there was confusion about how these two separate charges were accumulated, so we issued a refund as of January 21st for your last month.

We provide all customers with chat support on the app, email support, and meetings with our customer support team. Please reach out to us and we’ll be happy to answer any questions.

All the best,

The Carts Guru team

Bold Addictions

free up to 300 contacts

- including everyone who signs up on your website (if they open your emails or not, or if they never visit you again, they are counted as 1 of your 300 contacts).

Including all bogus/fake accounts (Shopify stores get tons of those - look at your customers' list)

Also includes any in-person sale - even if all the customer did was use his credit card to make a $5 in-person purchase, and you never collected ANY of his personal information. He too is counted as 1 of your 300 contacts for Carts Guru!

I just did a monthly clean up of spam customers, I have less than 300 "real" customers WITH a store account, yet Catrs Guru says I'm over my 300 limit. Account locked, they want money.

No way. What will be next if I decide to pay? Looking for a better app.

February 19, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and we’re sorry you feel this way.

It’s important to understand that Carts Guru calculates each user’s contact list by simply adding up any contact with either an email address or a mobile phone number connected to their name.

Each Carts Guru user is responsible for creating and editing his/her own contact list. Users can add new contacts, bulk-delete contacts, or modify existing contacts - it’s completely flexible.

Our pricing system is fully transparent and can be viewed on the pricing page on our website: www.carts.guru/pricing

When you initially sync your contact list with Carts Guru you have two options as Shopify customer. You can either:

Synchronize contacts with your Shopify store. You can sync contacts you’ve acquired over the last week, month or year - the date range is entirely up to you.

Or, you can manually upload a CSV file of contacts you wish to import. While this option may take more time, it allows you more control over your list and works better for someone trying to stay under the “free under 300 contacts” mark.

After these initial syncs, Carts Guru will automatically upload the contact details of new customers who register their details in your Shopify store. These contact details will be used by Carts Guru to send campaigns you design (cart retargeting, browse abandonment, win-back etc).

It is up to you to monitor these new additions to your list and delete any contacts you don’t want.

If you have any further questions or need any help onboarding, you can book a meeting with an account manager - bit.ly/2SF2qqs

We hope this cleared up any confusion.

All the best,

The Carts Guru team

PETHEROES

Used to work before. New layout seems nice, but I wasn't able to connect my Shopify store anymore, can't connect to Facebook page, got some API error when creating coupon.

Used to be good before the last update

ROZYANA

not working (SMS)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moon & Back

messed up my facebook pixel replacement. though i contacted them they blamed facebook itself. and then i contacted w facebook and shopify support. and they asserted that it happens coz of multiple pixel firing coz of placement. shopify reconnected me and this app support team again.. and i never heard back from them.. this app gave only headache and waste of time

July 8, 2019

Hello Moon & Back,

we are sorry about this; we would certainly not want any of our customers to have bad experiences from using our platform. We are investigating to see whether we can fix the issue. As our app is removed so we should no longer have any impact on your website, however we still see two different pixels.

We noticed that the IDs used on the second pixel is not one of the IDs that we normally use. Having two pixels is not supposed to be a problem, it might be an issue with the set-up of one of the pixels.

Give us few days more to keep looking into this issue. We will reach out to you at the soonest!

BEYROU

It's doesn't let me use free trial without putting my credit card into their site
honestly, I wanted to try it first then decide whether to subscribe or not.

March 26, 2019

Hello Beyrou,

We are sorry to hear you are unhappy with the app.
When you sign up to a free trial we ask for debit/credit card details for several reasons: to verify your identity, to protect us from theft and fraud, to validate your purchase if you decide to buy any of the subscription plans.

Your card is not charged during the trial, you will be charged only if you decide to purchase one of the subscription plans.

Thanks!

Coolstuffandmore

This app is not working properly. Clicking to edit emails is not working, the back to dashboard link is not working, everything is getting stuck. I had high hopes that this app would help my shop, but it obviously is very amateur. Disappointed.