Carts Guru Automated Marketing

Carts Guru Automated Marketing

by Carts Guru

Marketing automation for SMS marketing, email, FBM retargeting

Vivere Republic

I'm new to this app, but so far it looks pretty good. Very good support. I would like to see some changes in the workflow editor options, but other than that it seems pretty nice.

March 10, 2021

Hi there! Thanks for your review and feedback, we really appreciate it. We're actually working right now on making some changes to the workflow editor. We hope to launch them very soon :)

InstaGymPro

The support of the app is bespoke. Customer service is doing their job very well! However, I find the whole interface quite difficult to operate.

Orange Peek

So far so good. Have not used it yet but I thought it would be worth a shot. Setup was a litlle confusing but not terrible.

March 10, 2020

Thanks so much for the review. If you still find anything confusing, please reach out to customer support - they're always happy to help!

Vie Verte Shop

Good app for re-targeting. Easy set up and easy to use. As a startup, I am using their free version and it has been great.

ergoPouch Brasil

Awesome features - need to use a bit more to get more familiar but will get there. Thanks Carts Guru

Tiny Devotions

Good, but could be enhanced for user clarity. I'm basing this off other similar apps. I found the start a bit clunky and my onboarding call was scheduled for a time while the agent was AFK. Will update when I see results.

Style Sew Me

I used this app to help me create more touchpints for recovering abandoned carts. It covers all of the best channels in one app. I got set up within about 20 minutes and was ready to go!

Ted Valè

Solid app, really helpful to increase ones roi. Found a few minor bugs but their team sorted everything out swiftly

FamTeeWorld

Great app but I wish customer service would be little faster in getting back to my requests because I haven't bee able to solve 1 issue for over a month now.

decorstoreus

This is an important app, comes highly recommended. I havent put it to work fully, but setup was very easy.

Previous 1