Carts Guru Automated Marketing

Carts Guru Automated Marketing

by Carts Guru

Marketing automation for SMS marketing, email, FBM retargeting

EDEN + ASH

I was looking for a free app that can text internationally and at first I had a hard time understanding how to create the campaigns and triggers but once I got the hang of it and got help from customer service, this app is actually very easy to use! I will definitely be using this for while to send abandoned cart SMS to visitors. Great customer service!

March 10, 2021

Hi Eden + Ash, thanks for your review and feedback! Glad to hear you're enjoying the app :)

getstrongfit.com

great!!!!! really easy to work with I'm glad I found that app thank you very much for easy sms retargeting !!!

March 10, 2021

Hi there! Thanks so much for your review and feedback. Glad to hear you're enjoying the app :)

HandynTrendy Shop

Taking a trial run and so far it's pretty good. Email+Messenger+SMS all in one place is something I am really looking forward to. Creating email campaigns and SMS process is pretty simple and straight. Worth the shot.

February 8, 2021

Nest & Land

This app is great. Huge return on investment. Easy to set up workflow. Thank you! I would suggest this app for SMS!

Fairysh.Shop

BEST APP ! Easy to use and Amazing features, very high ROI. SMS marketing is a big plus if you want to make the most out of your paid traffic.

Honey Guru

I use this app to launch my online store and i am super excited with the results. Thanks Sebastiano you made the process sooooo easy.

January 12, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5 star rating and all the best with your new online store!

Green Habitat

One of the best customer service I received in Shopify. I like how email, SMS and FBM are combined in one app with a fallback flow. If managed well, you can save some cash on this.

January 12, 2021

We are so grateful for your 5-star review. Thanks for sharing your experience with us and the community.

Calvary fitness

i use this app to help with all forms of email marketing from cart abandonment to sending out newsletter promos and more. its really versatile and very simple to use it covers all bases sms, email and even facebook messenger dont hesitate

Deals you desire

I would definitely use this over and over again. fantastic! this app can help you generate a tun of money with marketing!

V MEDIA STUDIO

really really useful and top customer care!
carts guru is the top application for sms, dm and email marketing.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10