Carts Guru ‑ Retargeting

Carts Guru ‑ Retargeting

by Carts Guru

All-in-one retargeting solution - Email, SMS, Messenger

MyHuumy™

The templates looks great! ALso, the support speak spanish and thats also good sign! Let's get started!

Enchanted

The app is working really well so far... Easy to set up and customize as well. I recommend this app for abandoned cart messages

HolidayHangout

Works really great so far and easy to use! Easy to set up and customize as well. I recommend this app!

Super Travel X

It's a great app for abandoned carts which is hugely important when it comes to optimizing ones store. Its 100% needed.

Kindlejet

Carts Guru is awesome! Their customer service is great and the value of their app is expressed by the prime example their team sets.

Sportiez

Customer service for this app is great, i had questions and requests for customization, and they easily and quickly helped me.

Hero Pet Supplies

Carts Guru really helped me to create a quality on exit pop-up page - the app is incredibly user-friendly!

The Tools Hybrid

Made my money back for the first month and then...within 48 hours!!! I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of impact this app makes but couldn't say better things about it.

Abalor

Easy to use and works very good I have more sales than before I'm very happy with the service they provide

Beautifily

Love how easy it is to setup all of the flows in multiple different channels. Support is top notch as well.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6