Carts Guru

Carts Guru

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4)
Developer
March 10, 2021

I was looking for a free app that can text internationally and at first I had a hard time understanding how to create the campaigns and triggers but once I got the hang of it and got help from customer service, this app is actually very easy to use! I will definitely be using this for while to send abandoned cart SMS to visitors. Great customer service!

EDEN + ASH
Time spent using app: 1 day
Carts Guru replied March 10, 2021

Hi Eden + Ash, thanks for your review and feedback! Glad to hear you're enjoying the app :)

February 19, 2021

great!!!!! really easy to work with I'm glad I found that app thank you very much for easy sms retargeting !!!

getstrongfit.com
Israel
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Carts Guru replied March 10, 2021

Hi there! Thanks so much for your review and feedback. Glad to hear you're enjoying the app :)

January 28, 2021

Taking a trial run and so far it's pretty good. Email+Messenger+SMS all in one place is something I am really looking forward to. Creating email campaigns and SMS process is pretty simple and straight. Worth the shot.

HandynTrendy Shop
Pakistan
Time spent using app: 2 days
Carts Guru replied February 8, 2021

January 11, 2021

This app is great. Huge return on investment. Easy to set up workflow. Thank you! I would suggest this app for SMS!

Nest & Land
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years

January 5, 2021

BEST APP ! Easy to use and Amazing features, very high ROI. SMS marketing is a big plus if you want to make the most out of your paid traffic.

Fairysh.Shop
India
Time spent using app: 14 days

December 15, 2020

I use this app to launch my online store and i am super excited with the results. Thanks Sebastiano you made the process sooooo easy.

Honey Guru
Time spent using app: 2 months
Carts Guru replied January 12, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5 star rating and all the best with your new online store!

November 22, 2020

One of the best customer service I received in Shopify. I like how email, SMS and FBM are combined in one app with a fallback flow. If managed well, you can save some cash on this.

Green Habitat
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 4 months
Carts Guru replied January 12, 2021

We are so grateful for your 5-star review. Thanks for sharing your experience with us and the community.

November 20, 2020

i use this app to help with all forms of email marketing from cart abandonment to sending out newsletter promos and more. its really versatile and very simple to use it covers all bases sms, email and even facebook messenger dont hesitate

Calvary fitness
Time spent using app: 3 months

November 19, 2020

I would definitely use this over and over again. fantastic! this app can help you generate a tun of money with marketing!

Deals you desire
Israel
Time spent using app: 9 months

September 29, 2020

really really useful and top customer care!
carts guru is the top application for sms, dm and email marketing.

V MEDIA STUDIO