CartShake ‑ Shaker & Animator

Developer
4.9
Edited January 31, 2023

So far so good.

To the guy below, this app does work without hovering, there's an option to change it in the trigger settings.

Great job to the developer.

What a great first app!

Your going to do big things in the future my friend.

Cheers!

ps - only possible feedback would be to possibly allow a custom color glow out to match a companies brand a little more.

Also on the "Glow out" option, I had it triggered for every 3 seconds and then it left a faint glow color that was there all the time ontop of the add to cart button, also when the glow came on, underneath I have a buy with shop pay button. When the glow was activated, It would pull the text "Shop pay" up and down within the buy now button which was abit off.
I'm sure its a simple fix. Thought I would bring it to your attention.

fitfanatics
Time spent using app: 37 minutes
January 30, 2023

So far, I am loving this app a lot. Makes the website have a premium look. I would just like to suggest one thing to the developers that I found slightly annoying, the glow button appears on my main page on only the first product of the collection. It would be nice if a feature was available so that the glow button can randomly glow on a single product on the page in a specified interval and move on to the next item thereby directing the customers attention elsewhere on the page.

Aetherius
South Africa
Time spent using app: About 2 months
January 17, 2023

very nice app and helped sales on my last store, now im trying it on this one. Very glad its free lol

TrueReps
Germany
Time spent using app: 2 minutes
January 13, 2023

Super helpful, and really surprised this is free lol definitely gonna help improve my conversions! Thanks to the devs for making this available!

Naji.Land
Time spent using app: 6 minutes
December 20, 2022

Pretty Darn Cool I Enjoy The Glow In Feature I find It very eye appealing and it should be very intriguing to customers as well

felicimadeit
Time spent using app: 6 minutes
December 14, 2022

félicitations c'est une très bonne application je vous remercie de nous partager une si bonne application

Bomboo Light

Simplyfy
Czechia
Time spent using app: About 16 hours
November 6, 2022

BEst app ever use BEst app ever use BEst app ever use BEst app ever use BEst app ever use BEst app ever use BEst app ever use BEst app ever use BEst app ever use BEst app ever use BEst app ever use BEst app ever use BEst app ever use BEst app ever use BEst app ever use BEst app ever use BEst app ever use BEst app ever use BEst app ever use BEst app ever use BEst app ever use BEst app ever use BEst app ever use BEst app ever use BEst app ever use BEst app ever use BEst app ever use

finalchoice
Pakistan
Time spent using app: 4 minutes
October 27, 2022

I really like this app because it is pretty straightforward and so easy to use. It does exactly what it says it does, I recommend!

Chloé Bouche
Germany
Time spent using app: 3 days
October 4, 2022

So happy I found this APP & got early access as a new user. Super easy set-up & looks amazing! check my site (www.gerardocollection.com). Hope you add new ATC colors for Glow + Other ATC animation styles soon!

Gerardo Collection