CartShaker: Shake Cart Button

CartShaker: Shake Cart Button

by COMCODE

Wiggling Add to Cart Button. Increase CTR and CR!

RM+

Simple yet effective, its actually makes a huge difference when you're viewing a product page the cart button stands out so much more. I'd reccomend it!

Chicatella

I am really happy I found this app! First I was skeptical, but we've been testing it for a couple of weeks now and the results are amazing. The button CTR is 14% higher which increases our revenue big time! Thank you CartShaker!

Showcase Records

nice stuff made it wobble real nice wobble wobble wobble why i need 100 characters for an app like this Great app

April 19, 2019

Haha Showcase Records this review really made our day! :))) Thank you so much for 5-stars.

PilonShop

The app is excellent. Very user friendly, but I am even more impressed with increase of sale in my shop with CartShaker. Thank you for the wonderful tool. Thanks.

my-happy-hand.com

Très simple d'utilisations merci pour cet belle application je la conseille fortement !!
Sa attire l’œil et c'est parfait

Gravity Clothing Co.

Very easy and straight forward to install. It helps to make the Add To Cart button stand out. I don't have enough feedback to know if it helps our conversion rate.

OTO The Massage Shagger

This app really attract visitor attention on the most important part on product page - Add to cart button. Love it! We got around 14% lift in CTR on ATC button.

1 3 Next