CartShaker: Shake Cart Button

CartShaker: Shake Cart Button

by COMCODE

Wiggling Add to Cart Button. Increase CTR and CR!

Candorlux

There's a nice variety of animations, the price isn't too crazy, and I've NO technical errors making it work properly.

clickitify

helpful app really does what it has advertised to do. i definetely recommend this to others, give it a try

Glendègo

Great for conversions! I love the overall aesthetic look of the app and how easy it is to integrate. I would 100% recommend this to anyone who wants to boost their sales.

TURTLEDEALS

thanks great. loved it . dfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdefdfdfdfdfdffdfdfdfdfdfddfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Hypnose Home

Works very fine on Wokiee Template.
Long time search for my template.

Just price for a fonctionnal appli.

LinaChoice

I used this applic to help me to improve my site and increase my checkout, At this moment I did not made any sells

SkinKeess

Got this add to make my "add to cart" button jiggle.
Really cool and easy to use! Would recommend =)

MDRN Fitness

I used this app to add a WOW factor to my customers. My CTR and CR both increased. It would be nice if they added more options to the different shake animations. I recommend this to add a minimal touch of marketing, or an aggressive push to the sale for any eCommerce business.

Marvão Adventure

top top top top top top top top tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop

sitkamarkets

I like this application so much. It Very simple to use, but very powerfull and amazing. It remind the customer to buy any time

Previous 1 3