CartShaker: Shake Cart Button

CartShaker: Shake Cart Button

by COMCODE

Wiggling Add to Cart Button. Increase CTR and CR!

AkaMoon ( AkaMoon )

marche bien je recommande. petite animation chouette pour égayer le site. Attire le regard des clients et augmente le taux de conversion.

SHOPPERGIES

I used this app as I was in the final stages of setting up my store, I love the different options, nice addition to my store.

Olie max

L'application fonctionne très bien sur le thème début . C'est pas mal.....................................................................................

Candorlux

There's a nice variety of animations, the price isn't too crazy, and I've NO technical errors making it work properly.

clickitify

helpful app really does what it has advertised to do. i definetely recommend this to others, give it a try

Glendègo

Great for conversions! I love the overall aesthetic look of the app and how easy it is to integrate. I would 100% recommend this to anyone who wants to boost their sales.

TURTLEDEALS

thanks great. loved it . dfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdefdfdfdfdfdffdfdfdfdfdfddfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Hypnose Home

Works very fine on Wokiee Template.
Long time search for my template.

Just price for a fonctionnal appli.

LinaChoice

I used this applic to help me to improve my site and increase my checkout, At this moment I did not made any sells

SkinKeess

Got this add to make my "add to cart" button jiggle.
Really cool and easy to use! Would recommend =)

Previous 1 3