CartShaker: Shake Cart Button

CartShaker: Shake Cart Button

by COMCODE

Wiggling Add to Cart Button. Increase CTR and CR!

SkinKeess

Got this add to make my "add to cart" button jiggle.
Really cool and easy to use! Would recommend =)

MDRN Fitness

I used this app to add a WOW factor to my customers. My CTR and CR both increased. It would be nice if they added more options to the different shake animations. I recommend this to add a minimal touch of marketing, or an aggressive push to the sale for any eCommerce business.

Marvão Adventure

top top top top top top top top tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop

sitkamarkets

I like this application so much. It Very simple to use, but very powerfull and amazing. It remind the customer to buy any time

Kuulaa-Tech

Good app ! Very kind staff that help you if you have a problem and if you want informations, the app itself is well tought and have good options. I recommend it.

Kit and Rig Outlet

I am focused on conversion. CartShaker makes my Add To Cart button really pop. I am looking forward to checking my funnel numbers.

Fly Like A Beard

gfhghgjgjgjgjgjgjgjgjgjgjjgjgjgjgjgjgjgjgj j g jgj gjgjg jgjgjgjgjgjgjgjgj ugjgjgugugjgjgjggjgjgjhjh k

Dandy's Topsoil & Landscape Supplies

Simple app, does what it says on the description, best of all draws customers eye to the add to cart button, fingers crossed!

Orbit Nifty Gifts

I Used this app to add a more engaging feel to my checkout. It did exactly what I was hoping to accomplish.

LIVEasy

It seems like a good app, but I couldn't get it to work at first. Contacted the support team and they were great. The app has been working to perfection ever since. Great app & support, I highly recommend!

August 6, 2019

Dear LIVEasy,

Thank you and we're glad to fix your issues with CartShaker!

Previous 1 3