CartShaker: Shake Cart Button

CartShaker: Shake Cart Button

by COMCODE

Wiggling Add to Cart Button. Increase CTR and CR!

Kit and Rig Outlet

I am focused on conversion. CartShaker makes my Add To Cart button really pop. I am looking forward to checking my funnel numbers.

Fly Like A Beard

gfhghgjgjgjgjgjgjgjgjgjgjjgjgjgjgjgjgjgjgj j g jgj gjgjg jgjgjgjgjgjgjgjgj ugjgjgugugjgjgjggjgjgjhjh k

Dandy's Topsoil & Landscape Supplies

Simple app, does what it says on the description, best of all draws customers eye to the add to cart button, fingers crossed!

Orbit Nifty Gifts

I Used this app to add a more engaging feel to my checkout. It did exactly what I was hoping to accomplish.

LIVEasy

It seems like a good app, but I couldn't get it to work at first. Contacted the support team and they were great. The app has been working to perfection ever since. Great app & support, I highly recommend!

August 6, 2019

Dear LIVEasy,

Thank you and we're glad to fix your issues with CartShaker!

Pocket Friendlyy

it doesn't get any more simpler than this. cart shaker is a MUST have app in your store if you truly want more sale. certainly grabs the customers attention!

My Sunny Trends

This helps emphasize add to cart. Helps customers add to cart immediately. Nice, fun to look at, cute

The Leap Planner

We use this app to bring attention to add to cart button. The CTR we get is crazy! We tried various apps but this one is plug-and-play! Love it!

Fashion Outlet Shop

Great, simple app. This button really grab attention. This is absolutely one of the must have apps.

RM+

Simple yet effective, its actually makes a huge difference when you're viewing a product page the cart button stands out so much more. I'd reccomend it!

Previous 1