Codeless Back in Stock Flow

Codeless Back in Stock Flow

by Cartwheel

The Best Klaviyo Restock App -- A Flow Library Expansion Pack

Maison De Finesse

This app is amazing for those who use custom themes for their Shopify store along with Klayvio. As you know, Klayvio doesn't support the Back In Stock flow when using a custom theme, so this app was a life saver when I recently switched my store over to the "Impulse" theme. It is super easy to set up, as long as you follow the flow set-up instructions carefully. Whenever you have any questions, no matter how dumb you think they may be *lol*, there is always someone to help! Love the support I've received so far. Thank you!!

Madamelust.no

Hands down, the best customer service I ever had the pleasure to have to contact! They work lightning-fast and will bend backward to help you with any issue. Even when it turns out the problem wasn't caused by their app, but by yours truly over her... The app in its self is great! It's straightforward to set up, and the flows it adds to Klaviyo are precisely the things that I've felt were missing. I would definitely recommend installing it if you are already using Klaviyo or are planning to. I gave it five stars, but I would gladly give it five more if there were enough stars. Just do yourself a favor, install the app, and thank me later...

Planet Hockey

The support team was super efficient in helping us get everything working on our custom theme and it has been a great help to us alread Thank you for everything!

ksmtoys

As our Shopify theme was custom we could not make Klaviyo pull all data from our page. So we used Cartwheel to do that for us.
Originally our custom theme did not like Cartwheel either but the guys from the Cartwheel were happy and QUICK to help.
Too bad they do not offer 8****** reviews as they really deserve this.
Best tech support in a long time.
Shopify used to be like this 3 years ago top quality tech with deep knowledge of Shopify itself. Today not so much anymore.
Absolutely RECOMMEND using these guys.
ksmtoys