Rezensionen (357)

• 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
18. Juni 2024

COD King has been a fantastic addition to our Shopify store! Their OTP verification feature during checkout has greatly enhanced security and reduced fraudulent orders. The integration was easy, and the support team was extremely helpful. Our customers appreciate the added security and smooth checkout process. Highly recommended for any Shopify store!

Sleeplove
4 monate mit der App
10. Juni 2024

Fantastic App for Mobile Number Verification!

I've been using COD-King on my Shopify store for a few months now, and I couldn't be happier with the results. This app has significantly streamlined our order verification process, making it both efficient and reliable. Here are a few reasons why I highly recommend COD-King:

Seamless Integration: Integrating COD-King with our Shopify store was incredibly easy. The setup process was straightforward, and the app started working flawlessly right away.

Accurate Verification: The mobile number verification feature is extremely accurate. It has drastically reduced the number of fake orders, saving us time and resources.

User-Friendly Interface: The app's interface is intuitive and user-friendly. Our team had no trouble navigating through the features and utilizing them to their fullest potential.

Customization Options: COD-King offers great customization options, allowing us to tailor the verification process according to our specific needs. This flexibility is a huge plus for any business looking to maintain their brand's unique touch.

Excellent Customer Support: The support team behind COD-King is top-notch. They are responsive, knowledgeable, and always ready to help with any queries or issues that arise.

Overall, COD-King has been a game-changer for our store. It has not only improved our operational efficiency but also enhanced our customers' experience by ensuring their orders are processed smoothly. If you're looking for a reliable mobile number verification app for your Shopify store, COD-King is the way to go!

FunkyFine
9 tage mit der App
13. Juni 2024

COD king is too good application. I'm using this application since feb 2024, and my motive is totally satisfied. Even had a words with Sajal, he is so supportive and he guided me on call and entertained my each and every problem. I wish Sajal best of the luck for future endeavours.

Art Sparrow
4 monate mit der App
7. Juni 2024

Thank you, COD King! It was amazing. I had a small query during the installation due to some mistakes on our end which caused the mobile OTP to not deliver. However, the lightning-fast service, especially from Sajal, was exceptional. He was incredibly cooperative, supportive, and honest, making the process so fast and simple. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I am proud that this app is made in India.

BLUELANDER A LAND OF TRUST AND FASHION
24 tage mit der App
7. Juli 2024

very good , I got the very good information which i was not aware of
thanks salaj for guiding me to setup the COD

RellifeBuy
16. Juni 2024

Awesome tool, my RTO has reduced by using this tool and customer support is also very good.

Blacky.in
15. Juni 2024

I've been interacting with Salaj for help during any issues with installation and configuration. He's been very patient and helpful in all our interactions.

Athlos Activewear
8 monate mit der App
24. Mai 2024

Best app. Only shopify app providing option of hiding COD Payment option and that too Product/ pin code/ state wise.Too good. HIGHLY recomended

Weeboholic
9. Mai 2024

I am happy with the service given ,i was actually confused before but now after the customer service my store has started running.

USTAAD
Indien
Etwa ein monat mit der App
12. Mai 2024

Amazing app! Amazing customer support! A lot of my customers would like to use COD and local delivery, and this app made that option a possibility! Thank you!

THCAtlanta