Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 96% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
21 de marzo de 2024

Thanks COD king for this amazing app. I have been using this for our online store and this has helped boost our sales & online orders. This also prevents potential fraud which is a huge problem in todays world. The support received from the team is also great. I consider this a must have app for all ecom stores. Thanks once again!

Discovery House Distributors Pvt Ltd
12 meses usando la aplicación
11 de mayo de 2024

Awesome app and very nice support especially, If there is any issue can connect and they sort it immediately at any hour.. Thanks

Sukruti Design
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
24 de febrero de 2024

its one of the best app which provide quick solution to cash on delivery service. customer service provided by them is so good

Online Proteins
2 meses usando la aplicación
29 de abril de 2024

that was nice experience with salaj, he helped me out with payment gateways

The Lagom Store
4 meses usando la aplicación
28 de febrero de 2024

Awesome app and very nice support especially Salajiji, If there is any issue can connect and they sort it immediately at any hour.. Thanks

Berrylicious
3 meses usando la aplicación
4 de marzo de 2024

A great integration for managing your cod orders, the free plan lets you access the required basic functionalities. And prompt customer service even for the free plan.

Customization ability can be improved for customer journey through product pages for order placement

Bliz Sattva
12 días usando la aplicación
19 de abril de 2024

COD King has greatly streamlined our cash-on-delivery process. The app seamlessly applies COD fees, ensuring hassle-free transactions. The OTP verification adds an extra layer of security, enhancing customer trust. Overall, a valuable addition to our e-commerce setup.

MotoShreads
27 días usando la aplicación
4 de marzo de 2024

This has really brightened my day, especially having the ability to receive instant support from a real person through chat

PurpleAce
25 días usando la aplicación
9 de marzo de 2024

The support was amazing I found it very easy to setup My COD on shopify.

nexuskarts
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
9 de mayo de 2024

I am happy with the service given ,i was actually confused before but now after the customer service my store has started running.

USTAAD