Avaliações (354)

Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 95% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 4% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
18 de junho de 2024

COD King has been a fantastic addition to our Shopify store! Their OTP verification feature during checkout has greatly enhanced security and reduced fraudulent orders. The integration was easy, and the support team was extremely helpful. Our customers appreciate the added security and smooth checkout process. Highly recommended for any Shopify store!

Sleeplove
4 meses usando o app
10 de junho de 2024

Fantastic App for Mobile Number Verification!

I've been using COD-King on my Shopify store for a few months now, and I couldn't be happier with the results. This app has significantly streamlined our order verification process, making it both efficient and reliable. Here are a few reasons why I highly recommend COD-King:

Seamless Integration: Integrating COD-King with our Shopify store was incredibly easy. The setup process was straightforward, and the app started working flawlessly right away.

Accurate Verification: The mobile number verification feature is extremely accurate. It has drastically reduced the number of fake orders, saving us time and resources.

User-Friendly Interface: The app's interface is intuitive and user-friendly. Our team had no trouble navigating through the features and utilizing them to their fullest potential.

Customization Options: COD-King offers great customization options, allowing us to tailor the verification process according to our specific needs. This flexibility is a huge plus for any business looking to maintain their brand's unique touch.

Excellent Customer Support: The support team behind COD-King is top-notch. They are responsive, knowledgeable, and always ready to help with any queries or issues that arise.

Overall, COD-King has been a game-changer for our store. It has not only improved our operational efficiency but also enhanced our customers' experience by ensuring their orders are processed smoothly. If you're looking for a reliable mobile number verification app for your Shopify store, COD-King is the way to go!

FunkyFine
9 dias usando o app
13 de junho de 2024

COD king is too good application. I'm using this application since feb 2024, and my motive is totally satisfied. Even had a words with Sajal, he is so supportive and he guided me on call and entertained my each and every problem. I wish Sajal best of the luck for future endeavours.

Art Sparrow
4 meses usando o app
7 de junho de 2024

Thank you, COD King! It was amazing. I had a small query during the installation due to some mistakes on our end which caused the mobile OTP to not deliver. However, the lightning-fast service, especially from Sajal, was exceptional. He was incredibly cooperative, supportive, and honest, making the process so fast and simple. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I am proud that this app is made in India.

BLUELANDER A LAND OF TRUST AND FASHION
24 dias usando o app
7 de julho de 2024

very good , I got the very good information which i was not aware of
thanks salaj for guiding me to setup the COD

RellifeBuy
3 meses usando o app
15 de junho de 2024

I've been interacting with Salaj for help during any issues with installation and configuration. He's been very patient and helpful in all our interactions.

Athlos Activewear
7 meses usando o app
16 de junho de 2024

Awesome tool, my RTO has reduced by using this tool and customer support is also very good.

Blacky.in
Aproximadamente 2 meses usando o app
24 de maio de 2024

Best app. Only shopify app providing option of hiding COD Payment option and that too Product/ pin code/ state wise.Too good. HIGHLY recomended

Weeboholic
3 meses usando o app
9 de maio de 2024

I am happy with the service given ,i was actually confused before but now after the customer service my store has started running.

USTAAD
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app
23 de maio de 2024

Easy to Install
Lots of features
Kind support from the team
overall good experience