Cash on delivery verification

Cash on delivery verification

by Onjection Labs pvt Ltd

COD confirmation via automated IVR calls

BlushBees

The Issues I highlighted are resolved now.
Will be recommending this app to all Indian stores.

Wellbeing Nutrition

They claim to have different language Voice options , but its not true. Contacting them since 2 weeks and no reply ever.

October 31, 2019

Hi Well,
We apologize for the bad experience you had with us.

Yes, we do provide the different language voice options and as per our telecon. If you still face any challange, Please let us know.

Thanks,
Team ONjection

Casesaaz

Really helped me to reduce the fake orders. Helps me save the unnecessary shipment costs plus saves my team's time.

Ebeautybee

This is such a must-have addition to any ecom store. So many feature included that will help conversions which is extremely important. Definitely would recommend!

Casesaaz

I enjoy this app because it's so simple to use. It literally takes 10 minutes to set everything up..Very useful for COD orders. Fake orders reduced very much.

Smartwatchesworld

This is really helpful for people in India doing COD to verify orders! Helped me to reduce fake orders and save shipping cost . Highly recommended for all online stores.

Voguetune

Works like a charm , no problem in installing and using it, a must have app for all the Indian ecomm websites to confirm COD orders.

SWIPECARTSTORE

Really useful, its help me to reduce my RTO, Its help me to verify the orders before i dispatch. Highly Recommended

Wireless Chargers Online

The app help us to reduced the fake orders specially for COD orders. The new feature i.e. order verification by call is awesome.

Thank you for adding order verification feature.

voguetune

it is absolutely great app for startup business,Reasonable pricing.Thanks Onjection,very nice customer care service.Highly recommended.