COD Verify | COD to Prepaid

Verify Cash on delivery via IVR & Whatsapp | COD to Prepaid

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Cash on delivery verification

101carts

Location India

Really useful if you are doing COD order. Add a sense of comfort knowing that the customer has approved the Order and not made an order by mistake.

WittyCart

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Awesome, I just loved it. The plan of pay as you go model is the best you can get. It’s a must-have app for every Shopify stores.
Really good app, boost our benefit with this application. And excellent customer support services, I highly recommend for all eCommerce website Thank you.

BlushBees

Time spent using app Over 1 year

The Issues I highlighted are resolved now.
Will be recommending this app to all Indian stores.

Casesaaz

Location India

Really helped me to reduce the fake orders. Helps me save the unnecessary shipment costs plus saves my team's time.

Ebeautybee

Time spent using app About 1 year

This is such a must-have addition to any ecom store. So many feature included that will help conversions which is extremely important. Definitely would recommend!

Casesaaz

Location India

I enjoy this app because it's so simple to use. It literally takes 10 minutes to set everything up..Very useful for COD orders. Fake orders reduced very much.

Smartwatchesworld

Location India

This is really helpful for people in India doing COD to verify orders! Helped me to reduce fake orders and save shipping cost . Highly recommended for all online stores.

Voguetune

Location India

Works like a charm , no problem in installing and using it, a must have app for all the Indian ecomm websites to confirm COD orders.

SWIPECARTSTORE

Location India

Really useful, its help me to reduce my RTO, Its help me to verify the orders before i dispatch. Highly Recommended

Wireless Chargers Online

Location India

The app help us to reduced the fake orders specially for COD orders. The new feature i.e. order verification by call is awesome.

Thank you for adding order verification feature.