COD Verification by IVR call

COD Verification by IVR call

by Shipway

Avoid fake online Cash On Delivery orders

Country Bean

Excellent app. We had 100s of COD orders pending from the lockdown. This app made calling verifying these orders as simple as a click of a button. Saved us countless hours. Thank you!

Beautyshoptrends

A must have app for those having e-stores with COD option. It has worked wonders for me. you'll love this app to give your customer to verify COD order via call confirmation. It reduce product return ratio and save your valuable time for fake/dummy orders.

Ellabeautystore

Wonderful App that Help Indian Merchants to Eliminate Fraudulent Order Made by Strangers. So every Indian Merchant Must Have App.

101carts

Really useful if you are doing COD order. Add a sense of comfort knowing that the customer has approved the Order and not made an order by mistake.

Moloshe

works like a charm , no problem in installing and using it, a must have app for all the indian ecomm websites to confirm cod orders

WittyCart

Awesome, I just loved it. The plan of pay as you go model is the best you can get. It’s a must-have app for every Shopify stores.
Really good app, boost our benefit with this application. And excellent customer support services, I highly recommend for all eCommerce website Thank you.

Beautyecart

very useful,no problem in installing and using it, a must have app for all the Indian ecomm websites to confirm COD orders. its help me to reduce my RTO, Its help me to verify the orders before i dispatch. Highly Recommended

ebeautybeestore

This is really helpful for people in India doing COD to verify orders! Highly recommended for all online stores very helpful to avoid fake cod orders

Casesaaz

Really helped me to reduce the fake orders. Helps me save the unnecessary shipment costs plus saves my team's time.

Ebeautybee

This is such a must-have addition to any ecom store. So many feature included that will help conversions which is extremely important. Definitely would recommend!

Previous 1