COD Verification by IVR call

COD Verification by IVR call

by Onjection Labs

Avoid fake online Cash On Delivery orders

Casesaaz

Really helped me to reduce the fake orders. Helps me save the unnecessary shipment costs plus saves my team's time.

Ebeautybee

This is such a must-have addition to any ecom store. So many feature included that will help conversions which is extremely important. Definitely would recommend!

Casesaaz

I enjoy this app because it's so simple to use. It literally takes 10 minutes to set everything up..Very useful for COD orders. Fake orders reduced very much.

Smartwatchesworld

This is really helpful for people in India doing COD to verify orders! Helped me to reduce fake orders and save shipping cost . Highly recommended for all online stores.

Voguetune

Works like a charm , no problem in installing and using it, a must have app for all the Indian ecomm websites to confirm COD orders.

SWIPECARTSTORE

Really useful, its help me to reduce my RTO, Its help me to verify the orders before i dispatch. Highly Recommended

Wireless Chargers Online

The app help us to reduced the fake orders specially for COD orders. The new feature i.e. order verification by call is awesome.

Thank you for adding order verification feature.

voguetune

it is absolutely great app for startup business,Reasonable pricing.Thanks Onjection,very nice customer care service.Highly recommended.

Thesculptlingerie Com

Best App to Verify COD orders.

Abs Stimulator

One of the best software for COD verfication i ever used. i would love to elucidate about this software to others.

Previous 1