Releasit Cash On Delivery

• 0% 的评分是 3 星
  • 0% 的评分是 2 星
  • 1% 的评分是 1 星
2024年6月28日

Customer Support is very helpful.

Especially Thanks to "Muhamed" . He helped us with modifying app and adding blocks we needed as part of customizations in upgradation to checkout extensibility

Nysaa-dev
阿拉伯联合酋长国
2年多 人在使用应用
2024年7月12日

Quick support response. In no time we solved everything I needed. The app works without a problem:)

Zovero
捷克
大约2年 人在使用应用
2024年7月9日

Highly recommend Releasit COD for anyone looking to enhance their checkout experience and increase sales!

Uncle Nonu
1年多 人在使用应用
2024年7月17日

Quick support response. straight to the point, In no time they help you solve everything needed.
very effective and professional

Blynt Concepts
黎巴嫩
3个月 人在使用应用
2024年7月15日

I had an issue with the limited COD section but the support team was so helpful and they solved it immediately.

Market Portal
希腊
10个月 人在使用应用
2024年7月3日

Great app, super useful as it provides a LOT of features.
Their support team is super quick to respond to queries. I definitely recommend adding this app to your shop!

Wizplex
2个月 人在使用应用
2024年6月16日

I found this app useless.

I charge shipping fees below x order value be it prepaid or COD. I wanted to charge a small fees against cash handling services for COD orders, so if a customer places an order for X then he should not be charged for shipping but he has to pay for cash handling.

But the app failed to meet all the conditions and charge accordingly. I had to un-install it.

IndiArtisian
4个月 人在使用应用
2024年7月7日

Always helpful, flexible, responsive customer service. Great app with useful functions and settings!

Magenta Shop Slovakia
斯洛伐克
大约1年 人在使用应用
2024年7月7日

Great COD App and Quick Customer Support and Solution. Thanks

Epik Moms
9个月 人在使用应用
2024年5月13日

So an embarrassing experience with the support every time.
So a buggy app and every time something doesn't work properly. I paid a lot of money on the trash with these guys...

д-р Симеон Маджаров
保加利亚
7个月 人在使用应用
Releasit已回复 2024年6月19日

I sincerely apologize for the negative experiences you've had with our support and the issues you've encountered with our app. We strive to provide the best service and products to our customers, and it’s clear that we fell short in your case.

We take your feedback very seriously and are committed to improving our support and app functionality. Your experience is not what we aim for, and we understand how frustrating it must have been.

I would appreciate the opportunity to make things right. Please contact me directly at support@releas.it so we can address your concerns promptly and find a resolution that meets your expectations.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention and for your patience.