Releasit Cash On Delivery

• 0% 的評分為 3 顆星
  • 0% 的評分為 2 顆星
  • 1% 的評分為 1 顆星
2024年5月13日

So an embarrassing experience with the support every time.
So a buggy app and every time something doesn't work properly. I paid a lot of money on the trash with these guys...

д-р Симеон Маджаров
保加利亞
使用應用程式 7個月
2024年5月17日

Customer Support is amazing. They are really fast and have patience, we solved one of our problems in shop. Releasit is great product with even better support. Thank you so much!

Herbie.hr
克羅埃西亞
使用應用程式 大約1個月
2024年4月29日

wasn't easy to figure it out first but second time it will be easier. Customer service was good

Alvó Teddy
匈牙利
使用應用程式 28天
2024年5月7日

I highly recommend the app as it's great for smaller online stores that

can't afford more expensive plans. The help in fixing the templates was

unexpectedly fast and efficient, I finished the implementation in less than

half an hour.

Moj kotiček
斯洛維尼亞
使用應用程式 10天
2024年5月9日

absolutely awesome... support in a seconds... everythings sorted out in a while.. very friendly support chat... im very glad i can use their app

D-nails.sk
斯洛伐克
使用應用程式 15天
2024年4月29日

App is good, but I dont get replies from the support for like 4 weeks now despite constantly sending them messages.

I missed sales beacuse no notification email was sent that my monthly quota was exceeded.

You can no edit an order once a customer has placed it...

Mátra Műhely 1.0
匈牙利
使用應用程式 6天
2024年4月28日

this app is horrible, once you click a language for the app you cant change it so be carful, also the app dosnt work. I added a comission but it still donst appear on my store.

OneStreet
義大利
使用應用程式 6天
2024年2月20日

The application fully met my needs. I had to get support on a few issues. The team was interested and fast. Thank you again

Elbise Delisi
土耳其
使用應用程式 4個月
2024年3月3日

Very fast and helpful support, always tries to understand our needs and solve them as quickly as possible. We are using this app on all our shops, I recommend it 100%

Hanzo ES
立陶宛
使用應用程式 12天
2024年3月4日

Really helpful team, and quick to address concerns. The app works perfectly fine as was needed.

Dharma Originals