Cash Back Rewards & Loyalty

Cash Back Rewards & Loyalty

by Webplanex Infotech PVT LTD®

Unique way to engage and encourage customers for more purchase

Shop God First

After looking for a cashback program app I think i found the perfect one. Cash Back Rewards & Loyalty is amazing. I can apply special offers on any collection and product or run multiple specials at the same time! This is a powerful tool and the customer support is very helpful. Thank you Satish for being able to make sure all of our needs were met! 10/10 customer support.

NuvoleBlu

This app is great! I have been looking for an app with these functions for a long time. Everything is very customizable according to your needs. The great thing is that the customer service is great too! I had a little problem on the site and they were very kind and very efficient. They solved everything in a few moments with great competence. Excellent app, highly recommended to everyone, surely I will also try the other apps of this company. Thanks!!!

SuperDokan

I really like it, All Functionality working fine And Keep In your mind they have a very good Customer Service

PENN Protective Equipment

The app works well. Gives our website some added features with a simple interface. I would recommend it. It would be helpful to allow users to set their own background color. It seems to be a purple color now and doesn't always fit with website themes. Either give user option or change to a more light grey color which seems to be more industry standard. As a followup, the team made these changes quickly and effectively. Great support!

Brush Buddies Online

Its a really good app. and nice user interface . Easy to use and very happy with this app

Highly Recommended to all

AlBaba Sweets

I used this app to help me enable cashback on my E-Store, and I emailed their team and they were very supportive to adjust the app according to my store . A very prompt and fast support. thank you! Highly recommended.

Buythevalue.in

It is a nice app, our developer team quickly responded to me.

Thank you so much for your team. **********************

99trends.in

Great work, I love this cash back function, so smooth, awesome work, very cooperative and fast service. I already using this cash back wallet in my website. I love this

Dealblasts

Amazing app. Great customer support. Highly recommend this app.

Wepdemo10

Installed the application and created cashback campaign. Hopefully will get the boost in sales revenue. Nice badge display and nice interface of the application. Very user-friendly.