Catalog Machine

Make Online / PDF Product Catalogs, Line sheets & Price Lists

From $19/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Rkoolstuff

Time spent using app 1 day

so far so good and thinks it is a pretty good app so far

Crash Jewelry

I've been looking for an app that would import selected fields and also drag and drop. Catalog Machine has a lot more to offer and customer service is excellent.

MB Stone Home: Granite, Marble & Natural Stone Care Products

Time spent using app Over 1 year

We are really impressed with this App! We were able to put together a much needed catalog in about a week that is easily shared with our customers. The customer support was incredible! Every question and issue resolved in a timely manner and the follow up through out the process was professional and much appreciated. I highly recommend this app to anyone. We will be starting a new catalog in the near future for another web site. You won't be disappointed! Thank you, thank you!

Le Chateau du Roi

I actually really like this app. It's easy to use, has good layout options, and I like the fact that I can turn my catalog into a downloadable PDF file for my customers and/or sales reps to download. I give it a 5 star rating!

HOLLAND BOUTIQUE

Location Netherlands

We are a happy Shopify user (Holland Boutique - www.hollandboutique.com). One pain in the bum for us has been requests from wholesale channels who require a nice looking PDF catalog. The product info is already in Shopify. How can we easily create good looking wholesale catalogs from our Shopify products and send them out to wholesalers? Well, that s easy now with Catalog Machine! And guess what, it s actually also an easy tool to quickly update prices and stuff, and simply sync this all to Shopify. Excellent and quick customer service.

2 Next