Catalog Machine

Catalog Machine

by Catalog Machine

Make Online / PDF Product Catalogs, Line sheets & Price Lists

Spy Monkey Surveillance

It took me some time to learn how to use the app properly, but eventually, I got there. However, the support was truly outstanding. Andriy was extremely patient with me even though I had so many questions and went to great pains to help me despite the time difference. Thank you Andriy

Body Be Silk

Awsome!i enjoyed this app. Great experience. Easy to work with, very self explanatory. I will be using this again very soon, and will refer family members. Thanks so much

Aspen Blu Fitness

Love this app.
This app is easy to learn and does exactly what I want.The only thing is that I wish I could also print the actual catalogue through your company.

Icgsllc

Best app so far, i love the user interface and how easy it is to use. IF you are looking for best in class catalog building software at an affordable rate, i would definitely recommend catalog machine!

Rkoolstuff

so far so good and thinks it is a pretty good app so far

Crash Jewelry

I've been looking for an app that would import selected fields and also drag and drop. Catalog Machine has a lot more to offer and customer service is excellent.

MB Stone Home: Granite, Marble & Natural Stone Care Products

We are really impressed with this App! We were able to put together a much needed catalog in about a week that is easily shared with our customers. The customer support was incredible! Every question and issue resolved in a timely manner and the follow up through out the process was professional and much appreciated. I highly recommend this app to anyone. We will be starting a new catalog in the near future for another web site. You won't be disappointed! Thank you, thank you!

Le Chateau du Roi

I actually really like this app. It's easy to use, has good layout options, and I like the fact that I can turn my catalog into a downloadable PDF file for my customers and/or sales reps to download. I give it a 5 star rating!

HOLLAND BOUTIQUE

We are a happy Shopify user (Holland Boutique - www.hollandboutique.com). One pain in the bum for us has been requests from wholesale channels who require a nice looking PDF catalog. The product info is already in Shopify. How can we easily create good looking wholesale catalogs from our Shopify products and send them out to wholesalers? Well, that s easy now with Catalog Machine! And guess what, it s actually also an easy tool to quickly update prices and stuff, and simply sync this all to Shopify. Excellent and quick customer service.