Catalog Machine

Catalog Machine

by Catalog Machine

Make Online / PDF Product Catalogs, Line sheets & Price Lists

Jagsingh Australia

Catalog Machine has been extremely useful and time saving for us in creating paper catalogues for customers.

There are plenty of options when it comes to importing product fields, we've got almost 2000 products with over 4000 variants, so automation was essential for us.

With Catalog Machine you can import and set up automation for almost everything. There is now integration with Zapier, which is very useful in keeping your catalogue updated. You can set up an automatic import of products every week. My favourite feature that I've enjoyed using is being able to import all info and options about variants into tables.

The one thing that seems to lack a little bit is the styling of the catalogue, but it's not an issue for us as our process is exporting grids straight into a PDF which is automatically linked to Adobe InDesign, making it easy for us to change the styling of the catalogue whenever we want (would highly recommend this option).

Using Catalog Machine can also cause lots of lag, I've found ways to get around this by using linking child catalogues into a parent catalogue, but I wish there was a better way of creating child catalogues, rather than have it count towards the final subscription catalogue count. Maybe an option could be to be able to make child catalogues for every Collection or Category.

Finally, the team at Catalog Machine has been unbelievably helpful. Andriy has been answering questions very quickly, and has implemented requested features within a week. I'm very impressed with the service, and with Catalog Machine in general.

Plush in a Rush

Catalog Machine helps solve a problem for me as I often need to publish paper catalogs for my sales reps and customers.

As with many complicated apps on Shopify, it's not perfect, but with a little tweaking it does the trick. It took me a little time to get the catalog looking right, but after working with the staff and experimenting, I got it to run great.

It's the only app that I've seen that can make meta-fields go over; this was a key feature for me.

Spy Monkey Surveillance

It took me some time to learn how to use the app properly, but eventually, I got there. However, the support was truly outstanding. Andriy was extremely patient with me even though I had so many questions and went to great pains to help me despite the time difference. Thank you Andriy

Body Be Silk

Awsome!i enjoyed this app. Great experience. Easy to work with, very self explanatory. I will be using this again very soon, and will refer family members. Thanks so much

Aspen Blu Fitness

Love this app.
This app is easy to learn and does exactly what I want.The only thing is that I wish I could also print the actual catalogue through your company.

Icgsllc

Best app so far, i love the user interface and how easy it is to use. IF you are looking for best in class catalog building software at an affordable rate, i would definitely recommend catalog machine!

Rkoolstuff

so far so good and thinks it is a pretty good app so far

Crash Jewelry

I've been looking for an app that would import selected fields and also drag and drop. Catalog Machine has a lot more to offer and customer service is excellent.

MB Stone Home: Granite, Marble & Natural Stone Care Products

We are really impressed with this App! We were able to put together a much needed catalog in about a week that is easily shared with our customers. The customer support was incredible! Every question and issue resolved in a timely manner and the follow up through out the process was professional and much appreciated. I highly recommend this app to anyone. We will be starting a new catalog in the near future for another web site. You won't be disappointed! Thank you, thank you!

Le Chateau du Roi

I actually really like this app. It's easy to use, has good layout options, and I like the fact that I can turn my catalog into a downloadable PDF file for my customers and/or sales reps to download. I give it a 5 star rating!

Previous 1