One-button product import
Easy import of product data and images. Extend products with new fields, multi-tier prices and images. Automate product catalog management.
Custom catalog templates
Make professional catalogs, line sheets, price lists, lookbooks, sales brochures with ready or custom templates for wholesale and retail.
Share Online & PDF catalogs
Share product catalogs in social media and online, send in email, download and print PDF. Instant product updates and fast market response.
About Catalog Machine
Product Catalog Maker
- Make customized product catalogs with advanced templates for individual markets, customers and events.
- Create professional retail catalogs, marketing brochures, sales sheets, wholesale line sheets, retail lookbooks, datasheets and technical spec sheets for your products.
- Large collection of ready page layouts or create your own templates with advanced design tools.
- PDF & HTML catalog formats are supported. Full control over catalog design for non-designers.
Online Product Database connected to Shopify
- One-button click to import and sync Shopify products
- Edit all fields, descriptions, prices, extend product with new fields and upload additional product images, charts and shots.
- Import Shopify product variants, SKU, prices and options for your collections. Create custom product categories.
- Put Your Product Catalog on Autopilot: automate and schedule product updates from Shopify and notify users
Product Catalog Publishing
- Share product catalogs for your Shopify Shop in social media and online, send in email, download PDF.
- Embed your Online or PDF catalog into your website customizing visual options. Latest, accurate, up-to-date SEO-friendly information
- Fast market response - prepare catalogs in minutes
Friendly, effective and powerful catalog management software
- Do-it yourself product catalogs and database
- Always available for your team and customers
- Reduced publishing, sales and marketing costs
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 14-day free trial
product, catalog limits can be increased
Unlimited pages per catalog
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 17 reviews
Most recent reviews
Catalog Machine has been extremely useful and time saving for us in creating paper catalogues for customers.
There are plenty of options when it comes to importing product fields, we've got almost 2000 products with over 4000 variants, so automation was essential for us.
With Catalog Machine you can import and set up automation for almost everything. There is now integration with Zapier, which is very useful in keeping your catalogue updated. You can set up an automatic import of products every week. My favourite feature that I've enjoyed using is being able to import all info and options about variants into tables.
The one thing that seems to lack a little bit is the styling of the catalogue, but it's not an issue for us as our process is exporting grids straight into a PDF which is automatically linked to Adobe InDesign, making it easy for us to change the styling of the catalogue whenever we want (would highly recommend this option).
Using Catalog Machine can also cause lots of lag, I've found ways to get around this by using linking child catalogues into a parent catalogue, but I wish there was a better way of creating child catalogues, rather than have it count towards the final subscription catalogue count. Maybe an option could be to be able to make child catalogues for every Collection or Category.
Finally, the team at Catalog Machine has been unbelievably helpful. Andriy has been answering questions very quickly, and has implemented requested features within a week. I'm very impressed with the service, and with Catalog Machine in general.
Plush in a Rush
Catalog Machine helps solve a problem for me as I often need to publish paper catalogs for my sales reps and customers.
As with many complicated apps on Shopify, it's not perfect, but with a little tweaking it does the trick. It took me a little time to get the catalog looking right, but after working with the staff and experimenting, I got it to run great.
It's the only app that I've seen that can make meta-fields go over; this was a key feature for me.
Alice and Blair
Uninstalled after 5mins.
Only allows 20 products in catalog as opposed to 100 stater in free trial period.
Don't get greedy...
I am sorry you didn't try our app because of the free trial limitation. Please contact me regarding the extended trial. I will be happy to help and make Catalog Machine work for your needs!