Catch Marketplace Integration

Catch Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Sell on Catch.au, list your products and manage orders.

The Big Plus Store

This is an awesome app and makes life very easy and our productivity has gone up. The support is excellent and this helps a lot.

Sippify

Very average app that barely syncs with Catch. Orders did come in but took 6 weeks and still didnt get any products uploaded from Shopify > Catch Refuses to acknowledge it hasn't worked for us and conversely refuses to give a refund. I'd go to another supplier first without a doubt

September 24, 2021

Thanks for sharing the same We have already reached out to your concerns. Please check and respond to the same, so that we can assist you accordingly.

thecueshop.com.au

Great App. Great Support. The support team has been really helpful. I would recommend the app for anyone who would like to list products on Catch.

Crystalwhite Cleaning Supplies

I used CED Commerce to integrate my Shopify store into Catch.com Top level customer support team, always very helpfull and try to educate me as much as they can 10 out of 10. It takes little bit to understand the application, once you know the drill things get better and easier.

Paul’s Liquor

The team was super helpful in helping me integrate my store with Catch - Hats off to Akash & Karshit for leading this. Will continue to work with them and strongly recommend the app!

Royalclub

I am very happy with the prompt integration support received and I have a designated tech support person always answering my queries within a few hours.
Only negative side I have seen after one month of usage is orders from Catch are not transferred to shopify immediately. It takes about an hour from the actual email confirmation from Catch.

Britec Innovative Products

BRILLIANT Customer Service, Akash walked me through the set up via chat and nailed it! Thank you so much

ExoticaLife

This app makes the Catch Integration so much easier! I was about to give up on Catch as their requirements are so specific however this app made it possible for me to sell my products on Catch! Thanks to the Great Team, you have always been available to help me and i am glad i decided to purchase the App.

Interior Secrets

Works fine and easy to configure your store to catch marketplace. I could not give 5star as we are not able the get data from metafields. It would be great if we can get data from metafield to at least on the app so we can used that in product description.

June 30, 2021

Thanks for reviewing the App and sharing your honest views regarding the App. The feature is not a part of the application but yes we work on custom features and add them to the Application as and when the need arises from any sellers. We will discuss your requirement in details and will surely assist you and provide you with a feasisble solution.

Aster & Oak

So far this has been great to use! A little difficult to set up initially, but the team were super helpful and got back to me on skype almost instantly at all times!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6