Recensioni (92)

Valutazione complessiva
4,3
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 91% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 4% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
3 marzo 2021

The support offered during the initial onboarding with Catch was very timely. Looking forward to using the product more to really help drive growth.

Active Truth™
7 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
10 giugno 2020

A fantastic app if you want to use Catch! Quick to install and nice and easy to use. The support from them is FIRST CLASS! Highly recommended.

Tinc Australia
7 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
12 novembre 2021

We use this app to sell on Market Place - the app is user friendly and team support is amazing. High recommended!

Luxverse
13 febbraio 2021

I used this app and the integration services to my Catch Store and it was an amazing experience. Whole support's team gave me the properly attention meeting whole my needs. I really recommend this app for everyone who needs to make a secure and right Shopify integration with Catch.
Thanks guys! I hope you keep your services like that always!

Shop Up Brazil
26 marzo 2021

It saves me lots of time using this app and support has been great. Would highly recommend to other Catch sellers.

SKY GAZER
14 ottobre 2020

Karshit is amazing! Their customer support is fast and helpful. The application is recommended and stable.

BabyHeart
2 settembre 2021

I used CED Commerce to integrate my Shopify store into Catch.com Top level customer support team, always very helpfull and try to educate me as much as they can 10 out of 10. It takes little bit to understand the application, once you know the drill things get better and easier.

Crystalwhite Cleaning Supplies
21 luglio 2021

BRILLIANT Customer Service, Akash walked me through the set up via chat and nailed it! Thank you so much

Britec Innovative Products
27 gennaio 2021

CED app does a great job of synching our shopify products with Catch market place. Support is 5 Star and they respond within minutes. Great team, great app. Thank you for making this app help us do better business!

FeverMates
29 settembre 2021

I used this app and its an awesome way to connect Catch with your Website .
The technical team were very helpful and assisted me throughout thank you

Don Vassie Decanters