Avaliações (35)

Avaliação geral
4,2
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 83% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 6% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 3% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 9% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
29 de julho de 2017

Thank you, Alex, for this awesome app uncomplicated bredcrumbs.Simple to set up. I totally recommend this breadcrumb navigation app to anyone like myself who want's to give the customer the best navigation experience possible for your site. If you are interested in better SEO as well especially now mobile version being indexed first which is the main reason I searched Shopify apps to see if a breadcrumb app actually exists which it does. Shopify themes do not give the option in a category hierarchy so now you can.

Thanks Alex for your support.

Jacobeans
23 days usando a aplicação
22 de janeiro de 2021

Excellent support and does what we need it to. Needs some adjustments to make it appear seamless on our site.

DEMI+CO Jewellery
9 days usando a aplicação
15 de janeiro de 2018

I was having an issue with app installation, but Alex offered a quick solution and provided great support. Thanks again for your help, Alex.

Buildinglink
Estados Unidos
6 days usando a aplicação
10 de setembro de 2021

This is a very easy to understand app and it makes the default navigation so much better. It's also very easy to set up and if you have any questions, Alex is always willing to help. Thank you for this!

BIG STORE (Dynamic Tools)
Roménia
4 days usando a aplicação
30 de maio de 2023

Great app, does exactly what it says! I recommend it 100%. Also very important is that you will meet an excellent professional, Alex, who is willing, patient and will do everything to provide a solution if there is a problem.

SVM Vape Shop
Grécia
3 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Zoom Buzz 18 de outubro de 2023

Thank you. It's hard sometimes because there are some things in the wider Shopify ecosystem that are out of my control, but I do aspire to be an excellent professional and do my best.

29 de julho de 2022

This app has helped me to set up a very important part of my site's navigation. I needed something that would create a breadrcumb for faux 'sub-categories' and this is great. Tip... set up a new navigation menu specifically for your product categories if the breadcrumb doesn't show all levels of your structure. Good and cheery support too!

k-tec-racing
3 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Zoom Buzz 18 de outubro de 2023

That's very generous. I try to always be positive, especially when the world is looking grey. It makes a big difference to receive your cheery request for support too thank you!

3 de maio de 2022

Does the job nicely! Easy enough to install. Not much setting up needed. Alex is a great help with any issues.

Mountain Wholefoods
Austrália
2 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Zoom Buzz 18 de outubro de 2023

Thanks for your review. I've tried to minimise the amount of work required when setting up breadcrumbs, by basing them on Shopify Navigation and Collections, so I really appreciate your comment.

7 de junho de 2023

This is an incredible solution for building logical breadcrumbs. The level of control is absolutely impressive. Between the app developer answering a question and watching one video, I was able to get this app fully integrated and functional.

The Mattress & Sleep Company
Canadá
About 7 hours usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Zoom Buzz 18 de outubro de 2023

That's great feedback thank you. I invest a lot of time in making the videos so it's really positive to know they're working.

3 de março de 2021

A much-needed solution to manage category breadcrumbs in Shopify. Intuitive, easy to set up and genuinely caring customer support. Highly recommended! *****

for the Ageless