CCPA/FB Limited Data Use Tools

CCPA/FB Limited Data Use Tools

by Invisit

Automate privacy management across your marketing channels

Nashua Nutrition

Had a great and informative meeting with the app founder. We are using the app and are completely satisfied. Support is always available if needed. I would highly recommend.

Qualtry

This app has been super helpful managing CCPA. When I had some questions I reached out to customer support and they were so quick to respond with not only the answer to my question but some helpful suggestions as well. Definitely recommend!

Cheeky

The team at Invisit made everything quick and seamless for us. Facebook is changing the data privacy goal posts every day, so it's great that Invisit gives us less one thing to worry about. Thank you!

Shani Darden Skin Care

Great app, easy to use and does what we need it to for CCPA. The team & especially founder was incredibly helpful getting us up and running quickly, and answering all of our questions. We did have a couple of roadblocks with customizations but the team solved quickly. Excellent communication throughout!

Mastiqegum

Californian residents are a significant portion of our customer base. This data privacy tool was super easy to implement on my website and has meaningfully improved conversion rates on our CA targeted social advertising campaigns.