Access to new customers on Cdiscount marketplace !
Automate your process
Synchronize your inventory and process your orders from Shopify.
Make the most of the traffic generated by Cdiscount.
About Cdiscount Feed
You configure once and then the magic happens; everything becomes automatic! You no longer need to connect to multiple back offices, you manage everything from Shopify.
Cdiscount Feed is a stand-alone cloud-based solution that allows you to automate catalog, order and tracking management.
You no longer have to worry about inventory updates, new product creations, Cdiscount Feed automatically manages feeds to and from Cdiscount Marketplace.
Cdiscount Feed automatically imports your orders into Shopify, updates quantities, prices, manages price repricing, invoicing and many other functions.
Cdiscount Feed is not an integrator or a feed aggregator but a cloud computing solution that allows you to manage your own feeds.
You increase your sales thanks to the traffic and sales generated by Cdiscount and Cdiscount Feed automatically manages the entire sales and SEO processes.
You benefit from all the features offered by Cdiscount, multiple delivery methods (home delivery and point of withdrawal), repricing (price adjustment) and more.
Support is responsive and free, 5 agents are always at your disposal to answer your questions.
Commissioning is simple and takes place in 4 steps
- You install the application with a single click
- You create an account on Cdiscount Marketplace
- You create your Cdiscount Feed account
- You follow the instructions of the Cdiscount Feed Wizard
In this process you will need to create two accounts: * A Cdiscount Feed account * A Cdiscount account
Afin de créer votre compte Cdiscount vous aurez besoin d’ : * A copy of an ID (in colour and both sides) and a Driving license * Your company information (less than 3 months) * Your banking information
- Importing orders is automatic
- The orders are added among the others, they are identifiable, tagged Cdiscount
- Status and tracking number updates are automatic
- Your store inventory is updated automatically when selling on Cdiscount
- Stocks on Cdiscount are automatically refreshed when selling on your store
- Price rules allow you to increase or decrease your prices
- Price rules are applicable by category, globally or even by product
- Variants / attributes are supported (eg: products with sizes and colors)
- EAN code exemptions possible
- Promotions management
- Several filters are available like excluding manufacturers / brands, suppliers, categories, products ...
- Automatic price adjustment, sending invoices, support for pickup points, etc.
- No conflict with other marketplace modules sold on Shopify
External charges may apply. These charges are billed by the external provider and won’t appear on your Shopify invoice.
Most recent reviews
The most clunky and difficult to use app our company has ever used, we gave up!! NOT recommended. Support couldn't be more unhelpful if they tried.
With reference to the response from the developers.. This just shows how shady and unprofessional they really are. I have email correspondence between my company and Feed.biz proving we already have an account with Cdiscount (including screenshots which I provided) and in addition we already have products listed on Cdiscount, this could not have been done without actual registration with Cdiscount, how they can say they have no knowledge of the company having a Cdiscount registration is a complete and utter LIE. Just look at the reviews for yourself, 30% of the reviews are for 1 star.. Feel free to make your own judgement of course, but it's a rubbish app.
Here's actual correspondence from emails from the developers..
1. 16-06-2020 'You put a 1 star comment on Shopify while our team was fixing the problem and it is a general problem' (admitting there's an issue with the software)
2. 17-06-2020 'We are sorry for the issue you faced and the delay to fix it,
However it is fixed now' (another admission there's an issue with the software not working)
2. 15-06-2020 'The connexion is made between your Shopify and Cdiscount Feed' (Proving we DO have a Cdiscount account)
I'm sorry but I can't find any track of your registration in Cdiscount.
You can start the registration of your account through this link : https://marketplace-registration.cdiscount.com/
Once validate you will be assigned a dedicated account manager to guide you in every steps.
You can also to contact the feed.biz support in order to help you in the module setup:
Feel free to contact us if you're need more help.
Cdiscount Support Team
Cuisine & Pâtisserie
Could someone help me ? Quelqu'un peut il m'aider ? Je n'obtiens aucune réponse pertinente liée a mon problème : Impossible de trouver l'URL à copier afin d'effectuer le transfert de mes produits qui sont sur Shopify vers Cdiscount. J'ai envoyé de nombreux emails et la réponse à été de m'orienter vers un Tuto, que j'ai déjà vu et qui match avec Prestashop ( et non Shopify ) pour capturer l'URL. Dans l'attente. Bien à vous.
Merci pour votre retour.
Le lien URL est celui de votre catalogue (shopify) à renseigner dans le module CdiscountFeed, une fois celui-ci intégré et paramétrer vous devrez renseigner vos identifiants API afin de tout synchroniser avec votre boutique Cdiscount. Voici vos identifiants :
- ID : 'votre identifiant Cdiscount'-api
- Mot de passe : le même mot de passe que votre espace vendeur
N'hésitez pas à contacter votre account manager ou à prendre rendez-vous avec le support CdiscountFeed.
Très bonne journée,
Service client , tres réactif , l'integration de mes produits sur la marketplace Cdiscount a ete plutôt simple
je recommande cette application
March 31, 2020
Merci pour votre avis très positif.
Nous sommes ravis que nos services aient été à la hauteur de vos attentes!
Bien à vous,
Equipe Support Cdiscount