Multichannel Importer

Multichannel Importer

by CedCommerce

Etsy Importer, eBay Importer Amazon Importer FBA, file import

SimplyASP Tech

I download this app and tested out the features and functionality so far so good, I really like it. It makes getting the csv file from channels like eBay very easy, as the eBay site is not updated and simply tasks like getting a csv file is a big challenge without this app. From marketplace to marketplace this app makes transferring your data a breeze, I rate it 9 out of 10 because there's always room for improvement.

Blue Pigeon UK

I used this app to import my Amazon listings into Shopify store. I used the other app first but it only copied 1/3 of my amazon listing. I used Multichannel importer I got the whole bunch of listing imported and indication of which ones copied on top of previously imported. It absolutely made my job so easy.

Nik case

NOTE- Whatever your issue is it will be resolve by the Team best app to get the all Listing data from Amazon to shopify you also can fulfil your product from amazon FBA by this app no tension to pack product and deliver everything will be automated

Lisen

客服很敬业,并且总是在线回答问题;因为有很多隐藏的功能我没认真阅读,并且也不明显,从AMAZON上传产品后都是显示0 stocks, 不知道在哪里删除掉一些自己不想上传的产品;有些功能可能需要找客服帮忙解决,失望他们能完善更多功能;

Carter's Watches and Jewelry

Deepti is incredible. She has helped me with every single problem or confusion we have had and we now run our business successfully and efficiently using this importer. Our original store is on eBay, and this app helped me seamlessly migrate all my products to a Shopify website. 24/7 support is extremely responsive and a lifesaver.

Power Motorcycles USA

Ankit is absolutely awesome! Right to the point, friendly, professional, and skilled. The chat system is highly recommended and easy to use. I was able to sync my other platforms inventory in minutes. Thanks CEDCommerce, and thanks Ankit!

Jajsupplies

Support was amazing, they got all of my listings uploaded via chat using a csv file & walked me through everything.

irishchic.com

Another fantastic product from cedcommerce guys. I am already using couple of their apps so I expect only the best from them. And they deliver the best with every product. Easy to use, friendly user interface and most importantly it does exactly what it says it does. Customer service is outstanding. Thanks Singh and Aman for all your help.

Epic All Gear

Ankit was very helpful. I am new to the App and had to ask him lots of questions. He explained the process very well and made me understand it. We tried with Ebay to start with and now I feel much more comfortable in importing the product to my Shopify store. Thanks so much, Ankit.

QD Jewelry

Life saver. We run a huge ebay store and the importer allows us to easily integrate to Shopify. The support team is extremely helpful, Deepti has helped us so much. They are always fast to respond and fix my issues.