Multichannel Importer

Multichannel Importer

by CedCommerce

Etsy Importer,eBay Importer Amazon Importer FBA, Bulk update

VEHome

Great customer service, so great helping with any porblems i had, glad i used Omnitool for my store

Me Time Box Products

This app saves me time, which saves me money. It is a seamless integration to add hundreds of products to your store with the click of the button. With the mapping functionality and percentage markup on the import, it couldn't be easier to fill a product catalog, then optimize after. Support is incredible as well. Do yourself a favor and stop wasting time and integrate this app!

ITANDOFFICE

5 stars, and more for the support ! They are ultra ultra ultra reactive and helpul, patient ..

Sure recipe for success I think.

Please continue to improve the module itself and you're on your way for a game changer !

Quality - Hair and Beauty

Works perfectly! Everyone else charges a monthly fee, but it’s great to have one time payment import fee

CotandCandy

Extraordinary client assistance
I imported my 650 amazon listings to shopify in a few minutes..Teamis very responsive, quick in solving issues

StoreUpark

At the point when I initially attempted this application, I have no clue what to do! Yet, thank god they have an extraordinary client assistance delegate that strolled me through every single step.
I imported my 1000 amazon listings to shopify in a few minutes at an affordable price and with complete details. This application is so SIMPLE!!!

NutraPro

Great app. I had my own listings in eBay already, and now all eBay orders go smoothly into Amazon FBA. Great support team that available also on WhatsApp. Fast response to any problem. EXCELLENT .

DAOUDSTORE

Very Helpful fast service , showed me how to drop ship from amazon

Jonathan Radetz Jewellery

Even I had some problems with variants from Amazon, the support was really helpful and there invest a lot of time to find individual solutions, even the problem was caused from Amazon.

Salesbay

Very good service, save me a lot of times, will use it again. customer service are very helpful. even on the weekend.