Multichannel Importer

Multichannel Importer

by CedCommerce

Etsy Importer,eBay Importer Amazon Importer FBA, Bulk update

EJRange

The support is really good and have helped clear my import issue very quickly.
Very professional and would recommend.

WeSupp GbR

The Omni app is best to import products from the eBay seller account. The best part about this app is that it imports the variants all with the parent product with all its details. The support is awesome. I don't have words for them. They are available 24*7 to assist me. Their developers are well trained. They have every solution. They will customize the app according to the needs.
The best thing which cannot be ignored is there pricing according to product count. I did not have to pay for importing the variants. I just paid for the main product no matter how many variants the parent product has. CedCommerce helped me a lot with all my issues. Thank you, Guys.

Highly recommended app!!!

Cheerful Bargains Ltd

Very helpful and great service, they will work hard for you to get the job done. Highly recommend. Thanks!

Shop of Goodies Cycling & Fitness

I used this app to sync all of my eBay store over to Shopify, syncing my inventory and prices in the process. They have great pricing plans and super helpful customer service. They're available to talk whenever you get stuck, and I couldn't recommend them enough.

Nail Candey

I was searching on 11/24/2019 for a way to import our products from excel sheets of 30-60K to our shopify store, I was told to look into Omni by shopify, I then looked over their details from omni importer site and decided to click on the chat and their came (Shubhangi). We then chatted a few minutes on what I was trying to do and then we agreed to have me attach the excel sheet and I explained to her what columns I need to match on shopify's platform and then she immediately had changes made in the first few hours and was truly 85 percent done. They took the next 4 hours and had to program the additional columns I wanted to implement from their app to apply to my shopify platform in their system. Shubhangi kept in touch thru those hours guaranteeing me this would be done before her shift was over. It was a long night to early next morning for me but non the less Shubhangi made it happen with her team as she said she would. It’s now been three days and still she assists me with my learning to use their importer myself as she has told me numerous times they would import them for me, but I am just the type to do myself (control freak) lol. If anyone is looking to use this omni importer do not hesitate and ask to speak to Shubhangi thru the chat. I just wanted to say thank you again Shubhangi and your team.

Red Vacuums

The app has been good so far. I like the fact that I can use the upload service on as needed basis and not be hooked up on subscriptions unnecessarily. We had some issues with duplicate SKUs but with some workaround it will get resolved. Deepti has been very helpful in this regard and responds quickly to any inquiry. We'll be doing more business with this company in the future.

Elm Ave Collective

App has been great so far. Had some issues getting some products in but the support is great and took care of it very quickly. They have a chat support option but provide more support via a Skype group which makes getting responses and help really quickly. What I like best about this app is that it imports individual variant pricing as well, which importing via CSV does not do. So far so good, great app!

Stylish Creations uk

I give the Omni shipper application a 10 out 10 . Its an absolute necessity have on the off chance that you run eBay and shopify store. Also they have astounding help team. when I state astonishingly I really mean it. Their applications makes life so natural when running your shopify store.

I just required a one-time import and it went FAST & EASY Everything except one of my photos imported and the entirety of my information and varieties imported impeccably from ebay to shopify. I profoundly suggest this item. The expense merits the time it will spare you.

Garage Monkey Tools

Saved me a ton of time importing products from my eBay store. Close to 500 items were imported within minutes. So far So good !!

BriteTrack Limited

We used this app to import our products from Amazon, it worked very well, the process took just few seconds.
We made contact with their technical support who was an excellent help, we recommend this company 100%!