Multichannel Importer

Multichannel Importer

by CedCommerce

Etsy Importer,eBay Importer Amazon Importer FBA, Bulk update

Whipsaw Equine Products

Absolutely hands down the best customer service representatives I have ever talked with. Very very knowledgeable and help you get you app up and running. Clear and decitful instructions that are easy to follow. The app is fantastic and easy to use. this app does everything I wanted and more
finally a app that is well designed powerful and makes your job easy. This is the most sexy beautiful app out of all of them. If I was a male app I would definitely rate this sexy app a solid 10. Lol

AJin Factory Automation

Thank you for your kind guidance.
If I give you a score, I want to give you 100 out of 100.
It's the best app ever!! It's going to be a necessary app for someone..
I don't miss the money I paid.

irinnadesign

Perfect for importing existing Etsy listings. I used others apps but its was with mistakes . I am very happy I found this awesome App! Keep up the great work!

I imported 2000+ listing to my Shopify store. Great Job Guys. Customer care also superb, Always with me ...

Magic Mat

the customer support team is fully dedicated to resolve any difficulty face by customer.. every time when I had any query I just ping customer service and they will reply within 10 minutes..
Great Job Guys.

Sand's Amazing sextoy's

This was the best move I made yet as a shopify merchant they are very helpful and they know if I have a problem before I do, their communication is very good and helpful when setting up your app

Blue Sky Indy

I reached out to customer support to request a functionality change to the app. It was done immediately and for a low cost. Works great.

mayfairstore

The Omni importer app is straightforward to use. Imports all the details of the products from eBay to Shopify in a seamless manner, without any manual activity. It is very helpful. This way I only make a listing once on eBay.
Just two steps need to be done:
1. Import all the products to the app for free.
2. Then upload them to shopify, charged on the product basis.
3. 10 product upload is also given for testing the app.
For more than 300 products, this app offers a discount of up to 80% off which is the best part for the app.
Also, if any issue comes, support is always there to help.
The app is easy to use, with an affordable price and good service.
I am satisfied with the app.
Highly recommended!!

alaincoop

Recently I used the Omni Importer which helped me to import all the products from my CSV file to Shopify in just a few clicks without worrying about the format of my CSV.
Also, there pricing is admirable.
The customer support was excellent they helped me over every step and were very patient and friendly. They took care of all my requirements.
Excellent app with a great working.
Highly approved!!

Popular Diamonds

If you are using Shopify as your eCommerce platform and want to import your products from eBay to the Shopify store then there are many apps on Shopify but the one app that I would suggest is the Omni Importer App by CedCommerce.

It will import the product from eBay along with all the details. They also support other marketplaces as well like Etsy, Amazon, Walmart, and Wish. It will provide you price and inventory syncing from the eBay to Shopify.
I have a great liking for this app. It eases a heavy burden for importing my products from eBay to Shopify. Excellent app, helped me integrate the entire channel in under a few minutes, great service. They are always available even via text or chat and fixed any problems that came up. Great team. Best customer service and a great team. This is one of the best apps, very easy to use. It saved a lot of time.

Also, the app is great and works very well. I would highly recommend this application from Cedcommerce!
I would like to give more than 5 stars for this app. Great app! Great features! Thanks, Ced Team you are amazing! Thank you for all the help! Without this app, I couldn't have dreamt of importing to Shopify with so many products. Thanks, Cedcommerce. You guys are gifted!

Thank you!

Living Firme

This app was totally worth it. It was a super intuitive and fast way to import my all my shop items.