Multichannel Importer

Multichannel Importer

by CedCommerce

Etsy Importer,eBay Importer Amazon Importer FBA, Bulk update

Slashtek

They stepped up and figured out the issues I was having. (was trying to integrate a little unique situation) It works really slick! Great communication.

Sonnenfeld Designs

Customer service was very responsive and helpful regarding my questions. They also provided great suggestions on how to achieve my goals.

Punch Needle Supplies NZ

This App Allows me to only have to write up my products once. I import them from etsy to shopify and then upload to trademe. It's very effective! and their support is fantastic.

DSC Publishing

Very quick and easy way to import listing info and pictures, took about 10 minutes to copy listings from Amazon to Shopify!!
A+

Blayltd

very impress with the App , easy to use great support and give a good solution to connect. Thank you!!

tekshopgadget

amazing app and specially the support torugh whatsapp is fantastic and so fast.. they are also in touch for new suggestion for made a perfect app.. very satisfied.++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Smack Apparel

The app is awesome, but the support team was even better! I had some issues migrating all my Amazon inventory to Shopify at first, and their team was willing to do manual and custom work to resolve the issue. I would recommend them 1,000%!

JDB Electronics

Great app for importing listings in bulk and syncing up inventories. Decent pricing and helpful support

Amata Vita - Loving Life

This saves a TON of time. The support is really great! The chat function is the best!!! I would really recommend this app to anyone. It allows me to upload my products from Amazon right to my Shopify store. Wow!

Talakoko's

Nice app, i can import from ebay, and thanks to Shubhangi the CS who helped me a lot. I recommend this app to any dropshipper