Multichannel Importer

Multichannel Importer

by CedCommerce

Etsy Importer, eBay Importer Amazon Importer FBA, file import

BRANDSHOPS.COM

Being a multi-channel seller we are using this app for a while now and it works perfectly with all the channels, Their Support is Awesome & Instant. Ankit, Deepti, and Shubhangi are always there for help. Kudos to the staff and the Company !!

RI Outlet

Really nice work togheter with the employee of ced commerce. Rahul is a very good and competent employee of the company!

Big Fish J-Shop

We could easily import product data from ebay.
Any questions were replied within 1 day. Excellent support!

www.kmlasertech.com

We recently had to import all stock from ebay to shopify. This app made it a straight forward process. I was unsure at a few steps but Ankit was available on chat to guide me through and provided excellent support. The import process is quite visual which is reassuring. I am impressed with Multichannel Importer and would recommend it, compared to other apps I reviewed.

Pro Parts Place

I used these guys to import from Amazon and it was a breeze and the online chat was super quick and very helpful staff! Highly recommend!

Retro Swag Ltd

The team have been very helpful and responsive with a couple of issues that I've had. Would definitely recommend.

Saddle Barn

Great app and customer service they are very quick to respond and help. Solved my issue right away I would recommend.

Flux Outfitters

Great app for my store to upload products from Amazon. Tech support team made our work very easy with all their quick responses and excellent services. Saves a lot of time. The staff members have been very flexible and I must thankful to the support Eng. Ankit Singh for excellent service.

Homance

Really awesome online customer service. I got my Etsy products onto my Shopify store within minutes. Thank you very much Ankit for your help!

KSM Motorsports Limited

Great app! Very helpful!
You can use this as a seller and if you have a lot of listings this will save you time!