Multichannel Importer

Multichannel Importer

by CedCommerce

Etsy Importer,eBay Importer Amazon Importer FBA, Bulk update

LucyToni Designer Shoes

Works great, it is so simple to use you just do a few clicks and all done! Brilliant support service too. They were amazing help when i was stuck. He spent about an hour helping me sort out something which was my fault.

Biophix

Probably one of the best importers, very quick to use, easy to figure out. Will import the main image of each of your listings in Amazon, along with all other product data.

GemsBoss

Nice App,, thanks to All.. Good Communication.

BABYGO

Simply cannot recommend this app enough.

It is definitely the easiest option if you want your website to work with FBA, it's so easy to integrate.

Customer service is on point, at your service whenever needed. We needed a small bit of development to be done for it to work smoothly with next day orders and it was done within a couple of hours.

CED has definitely gained a happy customer.

mparts

The service is excellent, fast and efficient. totally recommend. It is an excellent product very easy to use and simple. I recommend you can use it at any time. It's a very good product.

Stockmustgo

Support 100% Happy
App 100% Happy

Looking for an easy way to sync your eBay or Amazon products, USE this APP.

Had many questions before we committed and they answered all queries within the hour. Dedicated support then ongoing

Cannot recommend enough

Furniture Recycling Shop

Great app with incredible customer service.
I have spent the last couple of weeks testing a number of apps to find a solution to a quite specific problem with syncing my products on different marketplaces. I was first enticed by the pricing and the way you are charged, per product rather than monthly, as sometimes I only have a handfull of products to upload (am in antique furniture business) .
After installing the app, I thought I would try my luck and ask what I thought was the impossible, to just import a segment of the ebay description, ignoring the rest that was relevant to eBay only. Before I knew it I was added to a whatsapp group full of their customer and technical support, and the very next day, I received a message to say it was all done for me. It had been to my exact instruction. No idea how they did it, but I now have the exact product, custom to my site, that I have been looking for. This company for sure has gained a very loyal customer.

The Outlet

The best thing about Omni Importer is the support! Seriously. They have an outstanding team of people round the clock ready to help in any way. I'd love to see a few features added, but without a doubt, the customer support available with Omni had enabled us to upload all our Amazon listings to Shopify in the easiest way possible. It's also great for adding additional listings at any time. I am thrilled with Omni!

Collectible Dolls

Great app! Very affordable price and intuitive features. Saved me tons of work and the support is SUPER! Keep it up, guys :)

Dryer Tune-Up

I currently used an app from CedCommerce the Omni Importer app which was the solution to all my problems. I had to upload my products to the Shopify store from my eBay marketplace, and this process was made very easy and simple because of this app. I could upload my products in just a few clicks.
I am really very grateful to the Omni Importer app for helping me to find a way so that I can move forward with the rest of the creation of my store.