Multichannel Importer

Multichannel Importer

by CedCommerce

Etsy Importer, eBay Importer Amazon Importer FBA, file import

Success Today Unlimited

This app is great, and the customer support is wonderful. Deepti helped me import my ebay items in a matter of clicks, and i am 100% happy! Great app, it works as promised!

LJ Outfitters Co

Love this app, will save tons of time moving product from Etsy to Shopify platform. Customer chat was quick and very helpful!

Teely Home

Ankit was very helpful. He made sure all the instructions were clear. Very happy with the service I received today. 5 star.

Berries Trading

Ankit & the team are great. The app is fantastic and so is the support and they are always on hand to resolve any queries. highly recommend

D2NM

The app was amazing, gave me clear guidance on how to import and upload products onto my Shopify! I am super happy!

Onsalegroup

The assistant was very kind and quickly helped me solve my problem.I will recommend this APP to my friends.

Shangri-La USA

This app is working well. The more positive point is that you will get instant support from CedCommerce. No matter if it is day or night, they will get around until your problem is resolved. Deepti did a wonderful job.

Flippin Goodies

I used this app to upload all my products to shopify and it works great. Their support is timely and very helpful

replicartzus

I used this app to import my Amazon listings into Shopify keep. I used the alternative app first however it best copied 1/three of my amazon listing. I used Multichannel importer I were given the entire bunch of list imported and indication of which ones copied on pinnacle of formerly imported. It honestly made my process so smooth.

Fitness Fashions

We used this App to import our products from eBay, we have close to 1500 products and this App performed beautifully. We spent good amount of time reviewing several Apps, and happy to have chosen this one - easy to use and superb support made all the difference.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 41 42