CedCommerce Importer , 583 avaliações

Classificação geral
4,6
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 93% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 4% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 3% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
21 de março de 2024

YOUR COMPANY IS FOS AND A BUNCH OF THIEVES.
You want poor customer support that you cant understand because they are Indian and dont give 2 craps about you then sign up.
I hope your company goes under.

WASTED MY HARD EARNED MONEY ON TIME ON YOU THIEVES!!!!!!!!!!

BiteMyWood
11 meses usando o app
21 de março de 2024

Absolute scam, it's mind blowing, I just have to leave a review to warn others. There is no way these glowing 5 star reviews are real. I purchased credits to import listings and never got access to actually start the import. I contacted support multiple times, the live support couldn't help and always said the right department will contact me with a solution. Never heard from anyone. I asked for a refund and the live support kept me for more than an hour just dodging my request, asking me to send screenshots of the invoice, to wait, asking what product, who did I talk to ect and at the end said they can't help me and someone will reach out for the refund. I receive an email from yet another person and they engaged in the same dodging, when I made it clear that I need my refund, they stopped answering and never issued anything. Pure scam and will be reported to Shopify. Don't believe the fake reviews, trust me.

Bash Bliss
Canadá
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app
Data de edição: 19 de março de 2024

This is an immoral company without customer support or integrity. I downloaded the App for my Shopify store to work with Ebay / shopify synch and import of my 1600 or so skus. Once downloaded, I had issues bringing over all my skus to shopify. I reached out for support and was told this app would not help with what I was looking for, I needed CEDCommerce Importer, not CEDCommerce Integration. My bad. I uninstalled, downloaded the other app to continue to get the result I needed.

I asked for the $300 "year in advance" fee charge they charged me for the 30 minutes I demo'd their software, that I could not use to fulfil my needs. They declined. I asked them to reconsider, they ignored my second request and days later now, have not responded. This is criminal.

I will be taking this up with Shopify next and to social media. And I will now, not be using their other software to support my store, so they have now lost perpetual business from me each year, they risk reputation and review, and possible action from Shopify, all to steal and keep $300. Desperate and crooked. AVOID AVOID AVOID, poisonous people.

Update - As of 3/19 Unresolved. Also, calling their 24/7 support number listed 888-882-0953, the number is unresponsive after several tries, just rings and rings, no one picks up, no message service, so more fraud.

Figurephenatix
6 minutos usando o app
22 de novembro de 2023

Great app for importing products to shopify

Rytech PNW
9 dias usando o app
Data de edição: 2 de novembro de 2021

I use this app to import my Etsy listings to shopify and it is user friendly and the customer service was very helpful. Definetly recommend! Great customer service and user friendly. Highly recommend!

DIVINITYFIBRES
Canadá
Mais de 4 anos usando o app
Data de edição: 14 de março de 2019

I love this APP!!!!!

They went above and beyond to setup my products on my Shopify store!!!

This is APP is a must!!!!

They put all of our products in the correct categories and transferred our listings from our other platforms essentially making the transfer seamless!!

If you want to run a successful Shopify store this APP is a must!

GoodGram.com
Aproximadamente 4 anos usando o app
21 de fevereiro de 2021

Great app! Very helpful!
You can use this as a seller and if you have a lot of listings this will save you time!

KSM Motorsports Limited
Chipre
Quase 4 anos usando o app
16 de outubro de 2019

The app is awesome, but the support team was even better! I had some issues migrating all my Amazon inventory to Shopify at first, and their team was willing to do manual and custom work to resolve the issue. I would recommend them 1,000%!

Smack Apparel
Quase 4 anos usando o app
19 de janeiro de 2020

The app is good for import eBay/amazon products to shopify and Whats'up support is a very good experience ever...

kinswoodtools
Mais de 3 anos usando o app
6 de novembro de 2020

The app is very nice. Thanks to the app, I don't have to spend a lot of time to revise the price and the quantity. Also, the customer support is very professional.

midorigame