CedCommerce Importer , 585 recensioner

• 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 4 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
2 juni 2023

Very happy with customer support, very quick to answer and sort any issues. Seems a good app and does what it should do.

NP Fine Watches
Storbritannien
10 dagar användning av appen
22 november 2023

Great app for importing products to shopify

Rytech PNW
9 dagar användning av appen
15 augusti 2019

The best thing about Omni Importer is the support! Seriously. They have an outstanding team of people round the clock ready to help in any way. I'd love to see a few features added, but without a doubt, the customer support available with Omni had enabled us to upload all our Amazon listings to Shopify in the easiest way possible. It's also great for adding additional listings at any time. I am thrilled with Omni!

The Outlet
Ungefär 5 år användning av appen
Redigerat 2 november 2021

I use this app to import my Etsy listings to shopify and it is user friendly and the customer service was very helpful. Definetly recommend! Great customer service and user friendly. Highly recommend!

DIVINITYFIBRES
Kanada
Mer än 4 år användning av appen
Redigerat 14 mars 2019

I love this APP!!!!!

They went above and beyond to setup my products on my Shopify store!!!

This is APP is a must!!!!

They put all of our products in the correct categories and transferred our listings from our other platforms essentially making the transfer seamless!!

If you want to run a successful Shopify store this APP is a must!

GoodGram.com
Ungefär 4 år användning av appen
21 februari 2021

Great app! Very helpful!
You can use this as a seller and if you have a lot of listings this will save you time!

KSM Motorsports Limited
Cypern
Nästan 4 år användning av appen
16 oktober 2019

The app is awesome, but the support team was even better! I had some issues migrating all my Amazon inventory to Shopify at first, and their team was willing to do manual and custom work to resolve the issue. I would recommend them 1,000%!

Smack Apparel
Nästan 4 år användning av appen
2 oktober 2020

Out of all the comparable applications, we have attempted, Multichannel Importer is our record-breaking top choice. Heaps of setting alternatives. The majority of the applications permit item imports from just restricted sites, notwithstanding, Multichannel Importer lets you import from eBay, Etsy, Amazon, wish and Walmart! With the mass import alternative, you can include several items into your store with a tick of catches. Additionally extraordinary client care, we enthusiastically suggest this application.

Koe Interiors
Australien
19 januari 2020

The app is good for import eBay/amazon products to shopify and Whats'up support is a very good experience ever...

kinswoodtools
6 november 2020

The app is very nice. Thanks to the app, I don't have to spend a lot of time to revise the price and the quantity. Also, the customer support is very professional.

midorigame