CedCommerce Importer , 584 条评论

• 0% 的评分是 3 星
  • 0% 的评分是 2 星
  • 3% 的评分是 1 星
2019年10月3日

Great customer service! So far, the product is easy to use!
I like that it's simple and does the job!

BohoSpirits
大约2小时 人在使用应用
2021年12月23日

Customer assistance was prompt and effective. Thank you for your assistance. Easy to use App best for importing and syn.

Big Bat Box
芬兰
编辑时间:2019年10月9日

Best tools so far to import existing amazon product to Shopify. Save me hours of work! highly recommended.

Troop London
英国
2021年3月17日

Support was amazing, they got all of my listings uploaded via chat using a csv file & walked me through everything.

Jajsupplies
2021年6月23日

Great communication, staff pointed me in the right direction and im on my way to achieving my goal with this app.

The Daisy Press By Emma
英国
2020年9月1日

Great APP . Great support ..really appreciate the help I got and I totally recommend this app for ebay import

Shower Drains Shop
2019年11月1日

The Omni importer app is straightforward to use. Imports all the details of the products from eBay to Shopify in a seamless manner, without any manual activity. It is very helpful. This way I only make a listing once on eBay.
Just two steps need to be done:
1. Import all the products to the app for free.
2. Then upload them to shopify, charged on the product basis.
3. 10 product upload is also given for testing the app.
For more than 300 products, this app offers a discount of up to 80% off which is the best part for the app.
Also, if any issue comes, support is always there to help.
The app is easy to use, with an affordable price and good service.
I am satisfied with the app.
Highly recommended!!

mayfairstore
意大利
2020年12月29日

Just downloaded this app. So impressed with the customer support and how quickly I have been able to import my products from Amazon as well as set up FBA. I wish I had found this app a week ago - it would have saved me a lot of headaches.

Century One Chronicles
加拿大
编辑时间:2020年4月13日

Received help as soon as I downloaded the app. Easy to use and fast would recommend! Id give this 5 stars twice.

The Mango Store
编辑时间:2019年8月30日

Scam. Deceptive advertising. You can do the same thing for free. I give this zero stars. Don't purchase this app.
Company has decided to harass me via telephone, contact me at nearly 9 pm on a weekday, and has been harassing me all morning on my Facebook business page. They are insanely unprofessional. Please avoid at all costs.

bone jack vintage
大约23小时 人在使用应用
CedCommerce已回复 2019年9月26日

Dear bone jack vintage,

Thank you for sharing your concern!

We were just trying to connect with you so that we can help you to import your products on your Shopify store in a seamless manner.
Sincerely apologize for the troubles you faced and still would like to get connected with you.