Multichannel Importer

Multichannel Importer

Free plan available. 3-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
June 29, 2021

I know nothing about websites.. I bought this app to help me add my items to my site. IT was PERFECT to work with AMAZING customer support there for you all the time.. well worth the price!!!

Parker's Treasures
Time spent using app: About 1 month
June 25, 2021

Great experience; they deserve more than Five Stars. I had a lot of products on Amazon and needed to import them in bulk. At first, I was hesitant and was performing deep research into a few that I had narrowed down. But after speaking to support (Phoenix), I realized this is the best deal available. Most of the Apps I was researching charges by the SKU. I have less than 500 products, but some of my products have over 250+ variations, so that was going to be a little more expensive. This App charges by the Product and not by the SKU, meaning I was only charged for 238 products to upload for under 40.00 and uploaded several thousand SKUs. I am also going to sign up for a monthly subscription because of this affordability. Then to top it all off, their support is great. As so many have highlighted in previous reviews, they are very supportive, professional, courteous, and understanding. I was able to upload most of my products in the single click as advertised, but about 20 had errors. Support jumped on it and figured out what the problem was and got it done for me. Phoenix was my support rep, and I highly recommend them. They were very patient with my non-technical experience and answered all my questions prior to purchase as well as after purchase and also helped me with my problem. Never had to wait more than a few seconds for responses using their chat feature. Thanks guys, I greatly appreciate all your support and understanding, and willingness to help me get this thing up and running.

RedVex
Time spent using app: 4 months
June 23, 2021

Great communication, staff pointed me in the right direction and im on my way to achieving my goal with this app.

The Daisy Press By Emma
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
June 19, 2021

live chat support is superb and very patient in providing assistant, explanation as well as SAMPLE SCREEN so it's easier to follow.

Sunne Tropical
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
June 17, 2021

Worked very well for transferring from Amazon to Shopify. The packages were a bit confusing. However, the customer service was really quick and very helpful. If you have an issue or anything use the live chat.

Vitamasters
Time spent using app: 27 days
June 12, 2021

I am still learning how to use it, but so far so good. The app is quite easy to use. Support is also great.

Games Planet Online
Time spent using app: 4 months
June 11, 2021

Thanks to Ankit, he answered all my questions and willing to do more. I will get back for sure. Thanks

SUNEA
Time spent using app: 6 months
June 11, 2021

This app is amazing for importing eBay products to Shopify
. The process to connect your product from Shopify to eBay or another store is so simple. I really love the support team, Ankit helped me sort out the issue really quickly as we spent days on the same issue. With proper...

Caratal
Germany
Time spent using app: 9 months
June 10, 2021

Great app. Very useful. Good price. Excellent support. I like the layout and everything can be done so easily.

AndMore
Time spent using app: 6 months
June 10, 2021

Great team I have been working with the CedCommerce team for a long time, they are very courteous employees, you are advised to a group of experts and actually at all times!
The team has the right answer to every question and is equipped with the best experts in this field. I can only recommend it very much and recommend it to everyone who would like to transfer products from various platforms to SHopify. I still hope for a positive and successful cooperation with CED Commerce

Versand-King