Multichannel Importer

Multichannel Importer

Free plan available. 3-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
April 29, 2021

Great help and fantastic service from this company, would recommend. Ankit helped me out from start to finish and was very friendly.

Lou La Belle Vintage
Time spent using app: 5 months
April 28, 2021

Great app for bringing your Amazon storefront to a Shopify site! Great support from developers too. Love it!

Pro Health and Beauty
Time spent using app: 6 months
April 25, 2021

This app is great!! I used it to integrate my items from my Amazon store and it worked great! I really recommend it.

Deals by Me
Time spent using app: 15 days
Edited April 22, 2021

Help with my eBay uploading, very easy to use, Made my job very easy and hassle free. I just do listings in one channel and uploaded to others

Clickandget.co.uk
Time spent using app: 2 months
April 14, 2021

This app is great, and the customer support is wonderful. Deepti helped me import my ebay items in a matter of clicks, and i am 100% happy! Great app, it works as promised!

Success Today Unlimited
Time spent using app: 4 days
April 13, 2021

Love this app, will save tons of time moving product from Etsy to Shopify platform. Customer chat was quick and very helpful!

LJ Outfitters Co
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
April 13, 2021

Ankit was very helpful. He made sure all the instructions were clear. Very happy with the service I received today. 5 star.

Teely Home
Time spent using app: 12 months
April 12, 2021

Ankit & the team are great. The app is fantastic and so is the support and they are always on hand to resolve any queries. highly recommend

Berries Trading
Time spent using app: 2 months
April 11, 2021

The app was amazing, gave me clear guidance on how to import and upload products onto my Shopify! I am super happy!

D2NM
Time spent using app: 6 months
April 10, 2021

The assistant was very kind and quickly helped me solve my problem.I will recommend this APP to my friends.

Onsalegroup