Multichannel Importer

eBay Importer, Amazon Importer, Etsy Importer, FBA,Bulk update

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

CaseStudio

Location New Zealand

I am impressed with super customer
App is very easy to use and set up. I use this app to import my ebay listings. there are over 200k skus (including variations) in my ebay account, the app handles that with no problem. would recommend 100%

AJC Hobbies

Excellent App with outstanding customer support! Very easy to use once initial profiling is setup. Would recommend

A Solutions Auto Parts Inc.

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Used the app to import our ebay listings. It has worked great and the customer services helped us along the way.

Puzzle Ready

Location Finland

We are using this app, and it is fantastic. The assistance is also prompt. Ankit from the support team was really helpful and timely resolved the issue we were facing.

GolfClubs4Cash

We recently found the CEDCommerce team after having major issues with the official eBay app on Shopify. We decided to test out the Multichanel Importer and eBay marketplace integration after seeing their reviews, which are both offered by CED. I have never been this impressed by a service before. Nothing seems like an issue to them and they have delivered on every promise quicker than expected. It's likely that if we need new apps in the future, we would search to see if CED could assist before looking elsewhere. Top service!

blazes.org

Location Germany

Very happy with the service provided, had few installation issues and bugs due to the use of different platforms (ebay, AMZ & Shopify) and the delivery in several countries, but all has been dealt with quickly and the fact that the communication is via WhatsApp and not email speeds up the process greatly. Well done & Thank you!

UKusedgolfclubs

I'm a developer based in the Uk and have too many bad experiences with App Developers from overseas, in my experience as soon as you pay for the product they have no interest in helping or worse, go missing which leaves you with a product not fit for purpose and a lot of wasted money. The team at CED-Importer surpassed my expectations on every level. Not only did they answer every query I had on the live chat system within 2 minutes they went the extra mile to make sure the eBay data feed was customised to my Shopify store and without charging anything on top of the App subscription. ​ Without any hesitation I would recommend using these guys, customer service is exceptional, the knowledgebase faultless and just as importantly the product does exactly what it says. The best support I've ever come across in my 12 years of web development.

Teotushop

Location Turkey

I used this application, it really works, I recommend it to you. It supports all the stores that work and imports the products, I am satisfied!

Las Glorias de Maria

Time spent using app About 3 hours

I am extremely pleased with the customer service from the team at Multichannel Importer. The professional help I received from Deepti, the Business Development Analyst that help me, is beyond what I expected on the online support chat. The App itself is excellent and deserves an A+ We had over 1,000 SKUs imported from Amazon into Shopify, with all the data coming through perfectly, with the team's help, and now we will be able to push these SKU's to other marketplace channels at eBay, Walmart and others. Highly recommend this App, the company, and the team!

Lucky Dog Pet Boutique

There were some glitches initially on importing the descriptions from my Amazon listings, and after a few rounds of discussion with support, my case was escalated to senior management for resolution. Senior management personally worked with me to resolve the issues and get my >1,500 listing imported into my Shopify store with all items as expected. This and the other CED Commerce apps are well designed, and although still evolving, the support and developers are very quick to help and resolve any issues. I'm very impressed with them and have also been using their Amazon and Ebay apps to connect to my Shopify listings.