Multichannel Importer

Multichannel Importer

by CedCommerce

Etsy Importer, eBay Importer Amazon Importer FBA, file import

History Galore and More

I used this app to import my Etsy listings to my Shopify store. The app worked like magic is being performed. As soon as I finished the registration step and account connection step, I started the import process, all the products were listed on the app, then with the upload process, all the products on my Shopify store.

I was like, wow, so easy and fast! There pricing is so awesome.
I love this app. Would surely want to use this app again.

Thanks to CED for making my tough task an easier one.

atjewels.in

Awesome app and great support!!!

I wanted to have an app which can import all my eBay listings to my Shopify store. And, eventually, I found this Omni Importer app. Awesome app and had a great team of developers. I had many requirements and need a lot of customizations like Currency Conversion from my eBay to Shopify, I also need Items Specifics to be there in the description part, removal of several fields from item specifics, etc ad the most interesting part is all done by them within some interval of time. I only had to tell my problem to them and they will be there with the solution. Cedcomemrce team fulfilled all my needs in the most affordable price that I ever had with any other app.

If anyone wants to import listings from eBay to Shopify, I would highly recommend this app, because they will not leave you in mid. They will find all the solution to all your problems.
Must try this app.
Thank you so much guys, I am very delighted to work with the CED team and their app.

Lavishluxxshop

I give this app a 5 star!! It saved me so much time.I have a etsy store and it takes forever to upload to etsy then shopify. With this app i can upload all my etsy listing to shopify in seconds!! CUSTOMER SERVICE IS #1 they are there to help .My CUSTOMER SUpport agent was very patient and walked me step by step on how to use the app !

Please don't give up like i almost did .contact support their AMAZING! This app is a must have if you sell on multiple channels like i do.

Unique Weddings by Craft Haven

Great app! Saved me alot of time by importing all my ebay listing in a few minutes! Very easy to use.

Dünenberg

Superefficient support and app use:)
The connection to our Amazon Account was fast and easy. If you have problems the support will help you immidiately.

Ayrah Motowear

I imported my eBay products to my Shopify store in no time. Just completed a few step and all the products were listed on the Shopify store.
Easy to use the app at an affordable price.
Highly recommend!!
Thanks

Electronicssto32

I used this App to import my products from my eBay and Amazon store, very happy to use their service.

Very simple and easy steps to move forward and the app is user-friendly, I also need some customization in eBay description (just want to remove a particular paragraph) from all my products, they did it as earliest.

I am also using their FBA order management service to manage and fulfill all my orders and it is also working superbly as well as also looking to use their other apps.

Support is fantastic, features on the app are very valid, and the best part is all are working fine without any resistance.
Thank you so much, guys.

I recommend this app to use to import the products, I can assure that products import will work the same as for eBay and Amazon products importer.
Thanks again :)

Neatos Elements

Love it. Easy transfered, had a to make a few adjustments to thw final listing but over all 5 stars. I didnt have to copy and paste all my Etsy listing, they did it for me. Plus instead of buying a membership I can buy a few transfers at a time. Ill be using it again..

EKNA Trading

Great! makes it really easy to important products from Amazon to our own Shop here on Shopify :) Great!

myaquastorte

Best App I have ever used!

I am loving this app, as it imported products with all the images and description on shopify from eBay within few minutes and without any manual work. Just have to complete some simple steps, and will be listed on my Shopify store.

No need to worry at all about the creation of duplicate products.

Variants will be created with the main product; not the separate products created for each variation product.

Pricing is awesome. No need to pay on skus basis, instead pay according to the number of products you have. NO MATTERES HOW MANY SKUS YOU HAVE.

Their Service is superb, up to the mark. Always available to assist in the best possible way. I am very excited to use their other tools as per my requirements/

So far this app seems to be working great.

The customer support is excellent. Great Time saver.

Highly recommend!