Multichannel Importer

by CedCommerce

Etsy Importer, eBay Importer Amazon Importer FBA, file import

KSM Motorsports Limited

Great app! Very helpful!
You can use this as a seller and if you have a lot of listings this will save you time!

Vibing With Style

This app is amazing. The process to connect your product from Shopify to Amazon or another store is so simple. I really love the support team, Ankit helped me sort out the issue really quickly as we spent days on the same issue. With proper understanding and investigation, Ankit helped us resolve our listing issue within minutes.

Formula Gamers

Great app for my store to upload products from Amazon. I had a problem uploading products to my store but the issue was quickly resolved. Ankit helped me out quickly and made sure my issue was resolved. Thank you,

Woodland Spares Ltd

As usual great service, help and advise from the staff at CED Commerce big thanks to Ankit for todays help

Big Muff's Comics

So easy to upload from my eBay store. Love it and the process was smooth. You can adjust all or some to your store and edit as well.

Inside N Beyond

The app is very easy to use and is worth every penny. Saves a lot of time. Plus they have flexible options and payment plans. Outstanding customer service..Ankit in particular is super awesome. Highly recommend this App and their service

KicksNDrips

This app solved all my problems and saved me so much time. Furthermore the customer service is absolutely amazing. Perfect app.

TOPSHOPIA

AMAZINGLY easy and Fast! Someone actually popped up on my chat - a REAL LIVE PERSON, within seconds and helped me upload my products within seconds. This just doesn't happen anymore! WOW!

Destinees4Grand LLC

I used this app to help diversify my store. When I couldn't find what I needed, I received immediate and great support by clicking on the chat located on the bottom right.

PERFUME STUDIO

Great importer app! I use it frequently and it works flawlessly. Their live support is also outstanding. Highly recommend.