Multichannel Importer

Multichannel Importer

Free plan available. 3-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
CedCommerce
4.8
October 5, 2020

Truthfully, have only just downloaded the app and imported my products from Amazon but the process was good. What I am really writing a review on is the wonderful customer service I received from Ankit and Shubhangi. I'm really impressed with their follow through. If their app is as good as their customer service then this is time and money well spent!

Nana's Fine Baby
Time spent using app: 3 months
October 2, 2020

Out of all the comparable applications, we have attempted, Multichannel Importer is our record-breaking top choice. Heaps of setting alternatives. The majority of the applications permit item imports from just restricted sites, notwithstanding, Multichannel Importer lets you import from eBay, Etsy, Amazon, wish and Walmart! With the mass import alternative, you can include several items into your store with a tick of catches. Additionally extraordinary client care, we enthusiastically suggest this application.

Koe Interiors
Time spent using app: 4 months
October 1, 2020

Sublime application and remarkable assistance!!! I expected to have an application that can import all my eBay postings to my Shopify store. Besides, at long last, I found this Multichannel Importer application. Sublime application and had an uncommon gathering of architects. I had various necessities and need a huge amount of customizations like Currency Conversion from my eBay to Shopify, I similarly need Items Specifics to be there in the depiction part, ejection of a couple of fields from thing focal points, etc commercial the most fascinating part is completely done by them inside some between time of time. I simply expected to encourage my anxiety to them and they will be there with the course of action. The cedcomemrce bunch fulfilled all of my needs at the most sensible worth that I anytime had with some other application. If anyone needs to import postings from eBay to Shopify, I would emphatically propose this application, since they won't leave you in mid. They will find all the responses for all of your issues. Must endeavor this application. Thankful to you such an enormous number of people, I am astoundingly satisfied to work with the CED gathering and their application.

dipping HYDROGRAPHIC
Jordan
Time spent using app: About 2 months
September 16, 2020

Customer service rep answered my questions and helped me resolved my issue quickly. Live chat was easy to use and response was quick and friendly.
Thanks!

Oogie Originals
Time spent using app: 3 months
September 15, 2020

Very easy to use. Perfect service. Actually, it looks very good... I'm excited to use it in real environment.

Hakador-Test