Multichannel Importer

Etsy Importer,eBay Importer,Amazon Importer,FBA, Bulk update

Free plan available

Antiques and Holidays

Great support. If you run into trouble dont hesitate to use their chat support. The app works well for importing your eBay items into Shopify

Zahaav Jewelry

Downloaded the app as we wanted to sync our Etsy products to our Shopify store. At first, it seemed to work great. We ran into some issues with uploading the products to Shopify. We have reached the support team and the representative, Deepti, went above and beyond to help us and fix the problem ASAP. An excellent experience and great customer service. The app works perfectly now! Definitely recommend it!

AbsoluteProMusic

If you are finding an app to import your products from the Marketplace to Shopify then I think the Omni Importer app is the one.
I recently used this app to import my products from eBay and Etsy to Shopify. And it helped me to import my products from both these marketplaces and they did not charge double amount for duplicate products.

I don't have words to describe my happiness after using this app. So easy to use an app with such a fantastic pricing scheme.

This app listed my listings to Shopify very easily, also in very less time.
I would highly recommend this app to all those eBay and Etsy sellers who want to have their online store built in a very efficient way.

The most salutary element was their Customer service.
Thanks, Guys!!

Teammvpsports

Easy to use app and easier with customer service readily available, polite, friendly, patient and knowledgeable. I have already purchased a second app from them. This app nicely coordinates and integrates with multiple platforms making my life much easier.

Zookyo Shop

Simple enough and doing what it is supposed to do. Also the support is friendly and nice. I will keep testing it but for now I happy.

CFS Brand Filters

App worked great for transfering products from Amazon. Easy to Use. I would definitely suggest this App

Biophix

Probably one of the best importers, very quick to use, easy to figure out. Will import the main image of each of your listings in Amazon, along with all other product data.

GemsBoss

Nice App,, thanks to All.. Good Communication.

BABYGO

Simply cannot recommend this app enough.

It is definitely the easiest option if you want your website to work with FBA, it's so easy to integrate.

Customer service is on point, at your service whenever needed. We needed a small bit of development to be done for it to work smoothly with next day orders and it was done within a couple of hours.

CED has definitely gained a happy customer.

mparts

The service is excellent, fast and efficient. totally recommend. It is an excellent product very easy to use and simple. I recommend you can use it at any time. It's a very good product.