Multichannel Importer

eBay Importer, Amazon Importer, Etsy Importer, FBA,Bulk update

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

MANDATORY ELECTRONICS INC

customer service is great. its exactly what i needed.. Highly recommended to anyone just starting out;; very easy to use

vomadi.de

Location Germany

Very good work, always there when you need it. Perfect support, all employees. You always have a contact person who is there for you for every problem at any time

Camden Retro Dream LTd

Velvet Atelier Design

This app and its developers helped me integrate my Etsy listings to Shopify. The app works really well, it is effective in getting all listings transferred all at once rather than doing it manually. Developers were very responsive. They won't leave you hanging or waiting for a response like with other apps. I highly recommend them.

SMARTSEY

Time spent using app About 1 year

Perfect App, it works correctly, I used to import and upload products to my shopify website from different market places like Ebay. All products were imported correctly. Recommended

B Z N A

Location Germany

excellent service, quick and easy to reach. We recommend!the customer service is always available via chat and is very competent. This means that if we need support, we can be sure that we will reach someone quickly. The app offers us a wide range of options to efficiently and easily implement our articles from other platforms in shopify. we are very satisfied, thank you very much!

Parker's Treasures

Time spent using app About 1 month

I know nothing about websites.. I bought this app to help me add my items to my site. IT was PERFECT to work with AMAZING customer support there for you all the time.. well worth the price!!!

RedVex

Great experience; they deserve more than Five Stars. I had a lot of products on Amazon and needed to import them in bulk. At first, I was hesitant and was performing deep research into a few that I had narrowed down. But after speaking to support (Phoenix), I realized this is the best deal available. Most of the Apps I was researching charges by the SKU. I have less than 500 products, but some of my products have over 250+ variations, so that was going to be a little more expensive. This App charges by the Product and not by the SKU, meaning I was only charged for 238 products to upload for under 40.00 and uploaded several thousand SKUs. I am also going to sign up for a monthly subscription because of this affordability. Then to top it all off, their support is great. As so many have highlighted in previous reviews, they are very supportive, professional, courteous, and understanding. I was able to upload most of my products in the single click as advertised, but about 20 had errors. Support jumped on it and figured out what the problem was and got it done for me. Phoenix was my support rep, and I highly recommend them. They were very patient with my non-technical experience and answered all my questions prior to purchase as well as after purchase and also helped me with my problem. Never had to wait more than a few seconds for responses using their chat feature. Thanks guys, I greatly appreciate all your support and understanding, and willingness to help me get this thing up and running.

The Daisy Press By Emma

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Great communication, staff pointed me in the right direction and im on my way to achieving my goal with this app.

Sunne Tropical

live chat support is superb and very patient in providing assistant, explanation as well as SAMPLE SCREEN so it's easier to follow.