Multichannel Importer

Multichannel Importer

by CedCommerce

Etsy Importer, eBay Importer Amazon Importer FBA, file import

GaraTia

I have just started with this app to build a connection between amz and shopify, it is really easy. the customer service is great!! It's helpful.

Amiibo Coins

I've been using this app to sync my inventory between Etsy and Shopify for a few months now and it's the best app on the market to keep everything streamlined. I wish you could sync between Shopify to Etsy but you can only sync Etsy to Shopify which is a bit of a bummer so some inventory I still have to do by hand. Whenever I need help, customer support has been responsive and helps quickly!

Spacesaver CA

Great App if you have items on other Platforms like Etsy or Amazon. Works Seamless and Customer Support is Amazing!

styleandglamour

I have just started with this app to import my products from ebay to shopify and it is really quick and easy. the customer service is fantastic they help you with even the slightest of doubts. Much recommended. Great customer support.

Supply Hut Development

Very easy to use and quickly import all of your products from another marketplace. They also have quick, live support. Great pricing too. I'd highly recommend this app!

insPOURation Acrylic Pour Painting

The tech I was working with was knowledgable, professional, and most important patient. He walked me through the steps of importing my products from Etsy to Shopify which was a major achievement. He is an asset to your organization.

Orient Design

Easy to import products and start a business. Very good customer support, answered quickly. Highly recommended for easy setup and start of a business online.

sophistipaws

I was struggling trying to import my suppliers listing from ebay and etsy to shopify. Ankit on the chat help was superb and my issue was sorted really quickly. Superb service thankyou so much

TopTecSales

All good great communication and service. Had all the help I was look for, thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fragrance Me Baby™

The app could be better, but I can say so far, so good. Lovely customer service. They provided me with the help I was needing.