Multichannel Importer

Multichannel Importer

Free plan available. 3-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
CedCommerce
4.8
February 4, 2022

I'm a developer based in the Uk and have too many bad experiences with App Developers from overseas, in my experience as soon as you pay for the product they have no interest in helping or worse, go missing which leaves you with a product not fit for purpose and a lot of wasted money. The team at CED-Importer surpassed my expectations on every level. Not only did they answer every query I had on the live chat system within 2 minutes they went the extra mile to make sure the eBay data feed was customised to my Shopify store and without charging anything on top of the App subscription. ​ Without any hesitation I would recommend using these guys, customer service is exceptional, the knowledgebase faultless and just as importantly the product does exactly what it says. The best support I've ever come across in my 12 years of web development.

UKusedgolfclubs
Time spent using app: 17 days
January 27, 2022

I used this application, it really works, I recommend it to you. It supports all the stores that work and imports the products, I am satisfied!

Teotushop
Turkey
Time spent using app: 13 days
January 21, 2022

I am extremely pleased with the customer service from the team at Multichannel Importer. The professional help I received from Deepti, the Business Development Analyst that help me, is beyond what I expected on the online support chat. The App itself is excellent and deserves an A+ We had over 1,000 SKUs imported from Amazon into Shopify, with all the data coming through perfectly, with the team's help, and now we will be able to push these SKU's to other marketplace channels at eBay, Walmart and others. Highly recommend this App, the company, and the team!

Las Glorias de Maria
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
Edited January 23, 2022

There were some glitches initially on importing the descriptions from my Amazon listings, and after a few rounds of discussion with support, my case was escalated to senior management for resolution. Senior management personally worked with me to resolve the issues and get my >1,500 listing imported into my Shopify store with all items as expected. This and the other CED Commerce apps are well designed, and although still evolving, the support and developers are very quick to help and resolve any issues. I'm very impressed with them and have also been using their Amazon and Ebay apps to connect to my Shopify listings.

Lucky Dog Pet Boutique
Time spent using app: 6 months
January 12, 2022

Great experience, great support service. Super fast response and 24/7 support. APP works fine so far, features are what we are expecting

Brand Trendy