Multichannel Importer

eBay Importer, Amazon Importer, Etsy Importer, FBA,Bulk update

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Trendy Apparel Shop

Worked on Importing Amazon Products to Shopify.
Overall, great work and very communicative Thank you

Latin Produx

Time spent using app About 2 months

Excellent attention, fast, reliable service of great help. Connection with Amazon to Shopify. Inventory update Automatically.

Next Alpha Gear

Location Netherlands

Deepti is very clear in advising with a step-by-step method to sync my Amazon inventory and activate the Shopify app. I highly recommend this app.

iHealthia Store

Time spent using app About 1 hour

i got Great support from the developers , he patiently help me to import ebay listings to shopify, especially in hard covid19 time, i'm very impressed, will support them without hesitation, hope their products will help more people. Great app for bringing your ebay storefront to a Shopify site! thanks a million for your patient and dedication. wish your software become better and better, great products, great support.

Goldhose

Time spent using app About 2 months

Great app for bringing your Amazon storefront to a Shopify site! Great support from developers too. Love it!

Lou La Belle Vintage

Great help and fantastic service from this company, would recommend. Ankit helped me out from start to finish and was very friendly.

Pro Health and Beauty

Deals by Me

This app is great!! I used it to integrate my items from my Amazon store and it worked great! I really recommend it.

Clickandget.co.uk

Help with my eBay uploading, very easy to use, Made my job very easy and hassle free. I just do listings in one channel and uploaded to others

Success Today Unlimited

This app is great, and the customer support is wonderful. Deepti helped me import my ebay items in a matter of clicks, and i am 100% happy! Great app, it works as promised!