Multichannel Importer

by CedCommerce

Etsy, eBay Importer Amazon Importer FBA bulk edit, file import

Vintagepillowsstore

Scam. Deceptive advertising.
Don't purchase this app.I have been waiting for them to solve problems for 15 days. But we have another problem every day. they added products without description. These photo qualities are low. In addition; they added products to my site without asking me.

Ammo Can Storage

Like the app, but disappointed in the deceptive advertising. I might have missed it, but didn't see on the app listing that the pricing for the FBA order syncing at 19/Month… This is free to set up through Shopify***UPDATE*** Since the review the company has trolled and ceaselessly harassed us upwards of 10 calls, messages, etc a day, avoid at all costs.

September 26, 2019

Hi! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and this feedback. We would like to inform that the pricing plan updated now.

We hope to hear from you on the same.

bone jack vintage

Scam. Deceptive advertising. You can do the same thing for free. I give this zero stars. Don't purchase this app.
Company has decided to harass me via telephone, contact me at nearly 9 pm on a weekday, and has been harassing me all morning on my Facebook business page. They are insanely unprofessional. Please avoid at all costs.

September 26, 2019

Dear bone jack vintage,

Thank you for sharing your concern!

We were just trying to connect with you so that we can help you to import your products on your Shopify store in a seamless manner.
Sincerely apologize for the troubles you faced and still would like to get connected with you.

Style & Horses

AVOID AT ALL COSTS! DO NOT USE THIS APP EVER! The developers are criminals! The app does NOT work, and when brought to their attention they trolled my account, removed my review and deleted ALL data in for all synced products in my Shopify store! I lost 85 listings! Then could not fix and do not respond to me or Shopify support. ive also noticed other low-star reviews are missing that were once here because they go in and delete them! first they ask you for permission to access your account to remedy the problem. they have no intention of fixing it. instead they remove bad reviews and erase all your products!